Baby shower pt 1.

Ariane.
Everybody was getting ready for the baby shower . I'm due next month November 5 . On odell birthday . He doesn't want to be part of the babies life . When we had sex I'm not going to lie we were a bit tipsy and things happened now that I am pregnant and I told him over the phone he told me he never wanted to be in the babies life I hope it dies along with me and he hung up its never been the same since . But I'm doing much better odell's mother helped me with all the babies stuff and now today is the day I get to see her again .

"Hey mama beckham." I hugged her.

"Hey beautiful look at you your baby girl is getting bigger every day."

I smiled hard as odell walked in the room I shook my head .

"What's wrong sweet heart?"

"Um nothing I need some water I'll be back. "

"Okayy."

I smiled getting some water as odell popped up .

"Heyy."

"Um heyy."

"Wow your pregnant congrats."

I smiled a Lil ."Thank you."

"Whose the father?"

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

Odell.
When I seen ariane talked to my mom my eyes lit up we haven't talked since we fucked which reminds me we were both drunk and we didn't have on a condom on top of that I never pulled out fuck! On top of that I told her I hope the babies die I can't believe I said that shit.

"Ariane can I talk to you?"

I sighed ."why?"

"Just for a minute?"

I sighed rolling my eyes."Sure. "

I closed the basement door."why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"The baby it's mine why?"

"I told you I called you you said you didn't want the baby you said I hope the baby dies and I die then you hung up on me and never said nothing else to me you looked at me like a joke . I gave up everything to make sure my baby is well and taking care of the only three people that helped me ...was your mom your father and my brother Jarvis. " I shook my head . "It's sad that you said that shit about our child I'm not going to cry or stress about it because either way I'm going to raise this baby with or without you." I said walking away as he grabbed my arm.

"Ariane wait I'm sorry I'm sorry okay I was drunk I was young i was stupid for saying that shit to you while you were pregnant I was stupid to say it period and I'm sorry I was wrong and out of line I just didn't know what to do me being a father while I'm playing football is Alot especially if im having a baby involved to."

"It won't be odell because I can do it all on my own."

"Ariane your being selfish?"

"How?!!! Because we had sex?!! Now that I'm pregnant you actually want to be in her life?!!!! You told me some shit that hurts odell you said I hope the baby dies you don't say that to a child that's yours ." I started to cry .

"Ariane I'm sorry ." I hugged her tightly . "Stop crying okay I'm sorry for saying those hurtful things to you about the baby and you I'm sorry really I wish I can take it back I'm sorry . Can you at least let me be in her life ?"

I sighed thinking. "Yeah you can just keep your hoes and bitches out of my daughters life got it?"

"Yes ma'am. "

I nodded going upstairs seeing Jarvis in the doorway.

Tbc.