The tour pt 2.

The whole car ride was silent tears flooded my eyes . We both got out the car . It was just yesterday that he was talking about going on tour. Unfortunately I won't be able to go on tour with him after school is out for the summer, because my mom is sick, and I have to make sure she's okay. So it's going to be seven months without seeing him .

"I'm sorry I can't go on tour with you ..." I said sighing. "But, my mom is sick again, and I want to make sure she's okay. "

"It's fine honey, make sure your mom is okay first family is first ... always. I am going to miss you though I would love to have you watching me on stage . Me seeing you having that pretty ass smile won't have me nervous no more."

I blushed . "I honestly don't want you to leave Shawn. I don't think I'll make it without you."

"Here." I said handing her my own pocket watch as I put it on her.

"Every time if you feel sad take it, and wear it, and remember all the sweet things we did together ."

I blushed looking at the necklace then at him.

"I'm just a phone call away. Call me whenever if I don't answer I'll try to get back to you ." He said as a voice came on the loud speakers, saying that his flight was leaving in five minutes.

I sighed. "You have to go."

"I know baby. But, I want this tour just as much as you do."

I couldn't take it honestly. I won't be able to make it. The longest I went without Shawn was a few months, but seven? That's a long time . Me, and Shawn both began to cry because seven months is a long time for us. Everybody wonders why I still stay with him cause he barely sees me. But he takes care of his business first, and so do I . Nobody knows our story! Nobody know how much we meant to each other, now it's going to be close to a year that he's going to be gone.

"I love you honey" he said as his voice was shaking.

"I love you more baby." I replied crying harder with each word I said.

"remember we're one."

"Always." I said as I nodded, smiling a bit through the pain.

I kissed her lips softly, but slowly.

"Okay love ?"

"Okay." I said smiling.

"I'll see you again if I got to cancel the tour to see you I will." He said softly. "I promise."

"Seriously?" I said lifting an eyebrow .

"Yeah I will do anything, and everything for you."

I cupped her face, and kissed her one last time knowing it will be a while till you kiss again. I pulled her closer grabbing her waist making the kiss more passionate. I pulled away hugging her kissing her forehead .

I felt him started to let go as much as I didn't want to let him go . I watched him leave dreading every second of it . He stopped in his tracks, and mouthed 'I loved you' blowing a kiss wiping his tears. I waved one last time before he boarded the plane .