Military.

Rosie.

I haven't seen odell in a year and I gotta say I miss him dearly he promised he would be here ... but that was six months ago . It's been a year and I just want him in my arms again .

"Hey rosie you okay?"

"Oh yeah I'm okay." I faked smiled.

"No your not honey if he doesn't come back it will always be next time ."

I sighed deeply ."Yeah maybe your right I'm going to finish this cake ."

"Okay sweetie ."

I smiled putting the icing on the cake as I felt heavy hands on my ass . I gasped . "Please don't hurt...odell??"

"Hey baby ."

I dropped the icing jumping on him wrapping my legs around his waist .

"I've missed you so much odell. " I cried .

"I've missed you more beautiful everyday I dream of you ."

"Awe you two are so cute together odell when are you going to get her pregnant?"

I blushed .

"Hopefully tonight ."

I blushed harder kissing his cheek.

After dinner odell's mom left leaving odell downstairs drinking wine . I watched closing my robe going in the kitchen.

"Everything okay baby?" I asked standing between his legs.

"I'm fine beautiful I'm just happy to be home with my beautiful wife . A warm bed to sleep on and good food ."

I smiled kissing his lips ."mm you taste sweet ." I giggled.

"Yeah? Well let me see how you taste ." I lifted her up putting her on the counter opening her robe revealing a red lingerie .

I blushed ."You like?"

"Like ??? I love it." I opened her legs.

"What's wrong?"

"You got your clit pierced ."

"Yeah I got it before you got home I wanted to look sexy for you ."

"You always look sexy for me always ." I put whipped cream on her pussy .

"Ohhh is that newwww." I moaned throwing my head back .

I winked going deeper .

"Oh odell baby right there please. " I pushed his head deeper grabbing his hair .

I am obsessed with her pussy I forgot how wet and sweet it was.

"Odell I'm about to cum!!" I screamed squirting all over his face.

"Dam baby ."

"Odell I'm sorry ."

"It's okay baby . " I kissed her lips making her taste herself. I thrusted inside her making her gasp .

"O...dell baby ." I moaned scratching his back.

"Dam baby you tight as fuck ." I went faster .

"Ahhhhh odell right there ." I cried in pleasure .

I can tell she about to cum her facial expressions. My thrust became sloppy the head board was banging against the wall harder and harder .

"Odell!!!!" I screamed cumming hard .

"Baby dam ." I came inside her laying besides her .

"I've missed that ."

"Hell yeah I've did to i can't believe it's been that long since I've had the pussy. "

"Well I haven't pleasured myself neither I've been basically celibate for a year. "

"Well not no more . I'm here for the next three months so your pussy will have no walls when I'm done. "

I punched his arm ."stooooop. " I giggled.

"I love you baby ."

"I love you to odell ."