The king pt .

Ariana

Ariana.

The next morning I woke up peacefully in this big ass room it wasn't familiar from last night I guess odell moved me to the guest room .

"Morning baby ." I said bringing in breakfast .

"Morning bae you should have told me I was going to sleep in the guest room."

"Bae this isn't the guest room this is our room the master bedroom ."

"It's huge like another house in one ." I giggled .

"Yeah it is i got this room cause well I know for a fact you probably loud during sex ."

My eyes widen ."You don't know we never had sex ."

"I can sense it baby your not quiet when we're going to have sex trust me they won't hear us ."

"They probably can this room has echos ."

"Well let them hear us . Shit they need to know that you belong to me and I'm hitting that pussy right ."

I blushed. "Okay odell stop ."

I chuckled ."anyways I got this girl her name is Tommie she's going to help you find your wedding dress ."

"And, where are you going this early jr?" I lifted an eyebrow .

"Oh I'm going out with the guys today you haven't met my friends Jarvis, Ben, and Vic. "

"Are they demons to?"

"Yeah of course but there not royalty like me there more like high nobles . But, there my best friends you'll meet them later on ."

"Okay baby then let me get ready I wish my mom could be here to see me or experience this moment ."

"Speaking of that your step mom called and said she was in town I called her and she's going to meet you at that wedding dress place or whatever. "

"Omg really?!!"

"Yeah didn't take much I just wanted my baby to be happy on her big day ."

"Yes !!" I smiled kissing him . "I love you so much ."

"I love you to baby . Get ready though we know it take your slow ass hours to get ready ."

I smacked my teeth ."It takes hours to look pretty boo ."

"You already sexy without makeup ."

I blushed ."I know ." I said getting out of bed going in the bathroom .

I just took a quick shower I put on some acid skinny jeans with a white crop top and some converse I just left my curly long hair flow just adding some mascara and lip gloss grabbing my white channel purse and keys .

"Baby I'm gone!!!" I screamed.

"Okay baby be safe call me and make sure you made it safely ."

"Okay bae ." I said getting in my white Mercedes Benz hummer .