|Florian|

It was finally summer break I heard the school bell go off everybody was excited. Another semester I aced in my belt with a 4.0 I couldn't help, but be proud of myself. I was so ready to sit at the beach in front of the sun, and drink a granizado right about now. I made sure I booked my flight two months in advance, because summer flights always sells quickly when the semester is over.

I couldn't wait to see my family ever since my flight got canceled during Christmas break because of the weather Florian booked two first class roundtrips to Columbia. I don't know why he spoils me this much, but im forever grateful for everything he has done for me. We have dated for eight months exactly, and he's been treating me like a princess since then he makes me so happy, and he fills the void that's been missing in my life. I'm very nervous for him to meet my family especially my mom considering what she went through when she raised my sister, and I she can be a bit critical, but I hope she knows florian is a good man, and he's been making me happy since I attended this school besides befriending tara, and Airi.

I felt a strong pair of hands on my waist I instantly turned around seeing florian smiling his pearly white cool aid smile always made me happy. "hey baby." I blushed.

"hei printesa" he said in romanian. every now, and then florian would teach me small words in Romanian since that was a class I had to take last semester florian insisted I learned from him since he is Romanian himself, and everyday we meet he will quiz me on speaking Romanian, and lately I have been improving on the language. I mean, total I can speak up to 7 languages not including Spanish, but Romanian you can basically add it in there since I've been learning.

"what does that mean?" I said he placed me down.

"take a guess." he teased.

"oh come on florian I just had finals my brain can't take anymore learning." I whined as he kissed my forehead.

"oh hush you do realize your the top 5 in this entire school you'll be aight." he said kissing my hands. "it means hey princess." I said wrapping my arms around her as we walked out the classroom. "you know you're going to have to perfect Romanian when you meet my father right?" he said as I nodded.

"have I been improving printul florian?"I blushed as he kissed my cheek.

"of course you have."

"are you excited to meet my family this weekend?"

"im not going to lie im a bit nervous it's been a while since I met the parents so im a little rusty I just hope your mom likes me usually mothers are the biggest critic if she doesn't like me then..."

"babe don't worry she will like you. trust me I know my mother better then anyone if she doesn't like she will tell you that's how my mom is she's always been like that." I said as he nodded.

"alright babygirl well im going to hang out with the guys ill stop by later on tonight before you go to sleep okay babe?"

"okay babe. I love you." I said as florian stood there speechless.

"you love me?"

"yeah I do, you've been making me happy for so long, and the more we spend time together the more im falling in love with you." I blushed.

"I...uh I'll see you tonight." he said kissing my forehead dipping out the door.

I sighed. "im such an idiot." I said to myself. " I should have kept it to myself." I have been growing a lot of feelings for florian, and it didn't just happen overnight, but it did happen over time he just does something to me that other men hasn't. not in a sexual way, because we haven't done anything in that department im still not ready he just been making me happy, and happy as time went by, but now I regret saying it, because I probably scared him off before we were supposed to meet my parents.