It's Chris-mas finale

Isabelle.

Christmas day 12 p.m. I couldn't help, but wake up I noticed it was really snowy outside it was pretty in the sunlight I looked over to my left seeing chris fast asleep I couldn't help, but noticed how cute he was sleep I kissed his nose as he slowly woke up. " good morning boo."

"morning babe what time is it?"

"12." I giggled. "look all those dam gifts though."

"I know." I smiled.

"you did all this?" I said getting out of bed.

"not all of it." I smiled. " my dad, your dad helped along with our mom's."

"well this is to much." I smiled.

"it can never be enough." he smiled as everybody came downstairs.

"well merry Christmas yall." my mom spoke.

"merry Christmas mom." I smiled.

"so who's going to open gifts first?" mary asked.

"well I wanted to do something special for isabelle." I said taking out a box showing her the engagement ring. 

"omg chris." 

"isabelle I love you more then anything you've changed me.. you made me into a better person you were there for me when I thought everything was going to fall apart you stuck by my side. I love everything about you.. your cute laugh, your smile, your beautiful eyes, your long hair, your sexy curves everything I fell in love with Isabelle Kimberly Rosalyn Garcia will you marry me?"

"oh chris... yes." I said kissing him as everybody screamed, and clapped. "I to have something for you as well." I said handing him the box watching him open it.

"what does it mean if this stick have two lines? oh wait your pregnant."

I nodded, and smiled as we hugged. 

"oh congratulations baby." my mom hugged me.

"I cant believe it our soon to be daughter in law is having her own children I cannot wait." she smiled.

"how far along are you babe?"

"im only two weeks I wanted to wait till Christmas to tell you." I smiled.

"well you being my wife, and having a child is the best Christmas gift a man can have."

I smiled. " you took the words right out of my mouth." I said kissing him.

even though our holiday grew hectic for the past few days my mom put her bullshit aside, and made it work with my family I mean after all she's going to have to get used to it chris is soon to be my husband, and im about to have a baby so now he's really part of the family im so happy that this day is happening just wait until I have the baby then the wedding. 

A/N

sorry it was short, but I wanted to get straight to the point I hope you guys love this many serious, but I plan on making 5 more of these chapters real soon so please comment, and rate.