|Florian|

The taxi dropped me off as I lifted my dress up walking in it was already packed. I thought it was supposed to just be tahiry, mom, and dad I didn't think it was a big event. I just walked in as tahiry looked, and smiled coming up to me I gave her a hug.

"hey girl where's florian?" she asked.

"burnt out he didn't really sleep well since we came here so I decided to let him rest." I said as she giggled.

"he can't handle the Medellin heat." she said as I giggled.

"I mean compared to Texas it's a lot hotter." I said as she nodded. " so where is this mystery man I'm going to meet?" I said as he walked up.

"Hi im Chris. Jesus I see where the looks come from you are gorgeous." he said being straightforward.

"Okay Chris that's enough why don't you get me a refill im very parched." she said as he nodded.

"I didn't want to stay long im still a bit tired I'm just going to get Florian, and I a plate, and ill be on my way."

"ah mija leaving so soon?" my mom said walking up to me.

"yeah mom im exhausted, and we kind of have an early flight tomorrow so I'm getting me a few plates to go, and getting some rest."

"okay mija get home safe okay?" she said as I nodded leaving out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Sex Scene.

"gracias." I said getting out the taxi I opened the door as the smell of vanilla hit my nose perfectly I placed the food on the island slipping my shoes off. "shit." I heard florian's voice as I instantly went upstairs.

I opened the door seeing rose petals on the bed, and floor, and candles everywhere. Chris brown 'under the influence' was playing in the background I placed my keys down, and smiled. "what's all this babe?"

"well I decide to give you a massage I tried to make it as romantic as I can get it, but these dam candles wouldn't light for shit." he said as I helped him light it.

"so go ahead, and get change babe, and we can get this massage started." he said as I nodded.

I didn't really have any panties or a bra on so I just slipped on a robe, and walked out from the bathroom. "dam babe that was quick." he chuckled as I sat down.

"did you need me to take my robe off?" I asked.

"yeah just mid half way I won't even look ill turn around." he said turning around as I felt my cheeks get hot I just slipped under the towel florian already had out for me. "im ready." I said as he turned I noticed he grabbed the oil as he got on the bed.

"im going to warn you the oil is a bit hot, but it was said the oil will help with sore muscles." he said as I giggled.

"im sure I can handle it." he said beginning to place the oil on me.

A small moan hit my lips it felt so good, because my back was in so much pain after being on those roller coasters all day can strain your body so bad. it felt so good, and I didn't want florian to stop. I noticed started to leave small kisses on my shoulder he was gentle, and didn't place his whole body weight on me, but just gentle enough for me to be able to get up.

"do you want me to stop?" he asked attacking my neck with kisses as much as I wasn't ready my body was saying other wise.

"florian do we have to go the full round of sex?" I said covering myself in the towel as he got off of me.