Baby shower pt2

Odell pov
"Listen odell what I did to your baby momma was big time fucked up I ain't mean to fuck your baby momma we were both high and drunk and it was a one time thing I'm sorry for doing that to you man your my nigga and bro's always comes before hoes ."

"Your right and I apologize for putting a girl between us but she is the mother of my son so I have to show some respect for her ."

"Yeah your right we coo?"

"Yeah nigga we coo ." We dapped each other .

"Odell get your big headed ass over here and give your mom a hug."

I smiled hugging my mom."Hey momma ."

"Hey son where's my daughter in law and my grandbaby?"

"Oj is asleep and Valentine is out with her friend having a spa day or whatever. "

"Oh okay well I bought her this diapers, some baby clothes I made ."

"Awe thanks ma that's so nice she'll love it ."

"I know she will she loves knitted clothes. "

"That's good I can't wait till she gets here. "

"Yeah."

"Aye nigga I bought my little niece some versace outfits with some shoes."

"Nigga she's a baby she's going to grow out of them yeah but I want her to have the best of the best ."

"Nigga you always did to much for my kids ."

"Well they are my nieces and nephews."

"True ." We laughed .

Valentine pov
After went shopping, got our hair and nails done we went straight to her house . I was so exhausted and my feet were killing me . I put on my pink dress with my pink sandals I added some make up and went downstairs.

"You look so cute boo."

"Thanks boo so do you ."

"Thanks I know . Your boobs all out ."

I blushed ."Excuse me if I have big titties and my baby helped me with this ."

"I know odell loves them ."

"He sure does ."

"So you ready?"

"Yes ma'am ."

"Alright."

"Aye nigga your wifey is here."

I turned around seeing her glowing when she walked into the room.

"Baby you look so beautiful ."

"Thanks baby you did all this?"

"Yes for you baby I wanted my baby girl to have the best baby shower."

I blushed kissing him."Your so sweet to me."

"I know ." I smiled.

"All these gifts for the baby this is crazy we have no room."

"I know but hey to much is never enough. "

I smiled but my smile fade as I seen keisha ."Um baby who invited her here?"

I sighed ."I did baby she is family."

"Family of who? You? That's your baby momma not mine have you forgot she tried to kill me and the baby?!!!" I raised my voice.

"Baby calm down let's go inside and talk about this ."

"No don't touch me if your still in love with her then be with her but don't bring somebody you thought changed tried to kill me ." I shook my head wiping my tears handing him my wedding ring .