Anniversary.

Penelopé.

Today is me, and Shawn's 1 year anniversary of us being married I want to do something special for him. But, besides our anniversary Shawn has been having some tough times some real tough times people have been bashing him about his sexuality left, and right we kept our whole relationship a secret, because he didn't want everybody in our personal business or all up in my face. I respect his decision, but I don't want people to bash him either.

I know Shawn is sad, and depressed he hasn't eaten in days, he's just been at the studio drinking heavenly, we haven't had sex either cause I wouldn't want to have sex with someone whose at their lowest point right now I got Shawn to seek counseling, but it's still no help me, and Shawn would even have long conversations, but it's still no use he's depressed, and I don't want to have my baby feel like that so today I decided to make today about him.

I made his favorite meal baked spaghetti with broccoli, dinner rolls. I even made his favorite desert chocolate cake with huge pint of ice cream. I made sure the whole house was spotless, and romantic like.

I went to go take a nice long bath cause I know he's going to be in the studio for quite sometime. I received a text from Shawn.

Baby❤️: hey honey, happy anniversary 🥰.

Me: happy anniversary to you to baby 😍. You doing okay?

Baby❤️: yeah imma be home soon just at the studio for a bit I have two more songs to finish, and I'll be home to make sweet love to you.

I blushed at his text.

Me: actually I had other plans why don't I treat you today baby I know you've had a long week lately, and I want to cater to you today.

Baby❤️: that actually sounds nice babe😍. I'll be home in a bit . I love you dollface.

Me: I love you more 🥰.

I stepped out the tub wrapped my body in a towel. I slipped on my red thong, and bra I placed on my knee high red tights I laid in the bed waiting for Shawn to come.

                                 —————————-
It's been over five hours, and Shawn isn't here it's not 2:30 in the morning I began to get worried Shawn is never this late I called him several times, and it left straight to voicemail. I sighed walking downstairs blowing out all the candles I put his plate in the refrigerator I went right back upstairs I was beyond tired I waited as long as I could this day was very important to me I really care about Shawn all the shit he was going through I was there I want to make sure he gets back to his normal state.

I pray to god he's not cheating on me. I wiped my tears that was forming I grabbed a pillow holding it close to me as I fell asleep.

                                 ———————-
Shawn.

I know I fucked up penny had everything set up for me, but I had to finish this album, and quite honestly I'm not in a mood for all this if she wants to have sex im down it could be a stress reliever, but I just want to spend time with my wife, and get ready for the next day.

I just having been in a mood people thinking I'm gay cause I don't have a relationship I just don't want nobody in our business everything me, and penny do is our business, and I'm going to keep it that way, but it's draining for people to be making assumptions about my sexuality.

I quietly opened the door locking it I noticed the whole house was dark it did smell good in here I could tell she did have it romantic in here I honestly feel bad I immediately headed upstairs I opened the door to see penny fast asleep she was so beautiful I moved a strain of hair out her face kissing her forehead.