We make up then break up

Y/N

"August I am so tired of you cheating all the dam time when are you going to learn how to stay loyal?"

"When your ass stop bitchin all the dam time."

"August every time you cheat I stay with your ass and forgive you every time your pissing me off with that bull shit."

"Then leave if you don't need me cuz I can find another bitch to fuck with all you did was reject me you refuse to have sex with me when you know dam well a nigga needs pussy every once and a while.

"Not all the time I tried being intimate with you but all you do is cheat a man is suppose to treat there women like a queen and you acting like a dam bitch."

"Oh I'm a bitch huh?"

"I didn't stuttered."

He just stood there with anger in his eyes and smack the shit out of me.

"Don't call me no bitch you know in good for your broke ass but if you don't see it then in outchea."

He just left me like that I just cried myself to sleep until heavy arms was around my waist.

"I'm sorry baby really I was drunk and high at the same time I didn't mean it please forgive me."

"No August no I do that every time I'm done with that bull shit you need help because before you was drinking and shit you was treating me like the queen you always wanted now your treating me like I'm your hoe and I'm not so until then we're done it's nice meeting you august."

"Baby don't leave me." he said with tears I his eyes.

"Aug move."

I drove as fast as I could until I ran into a semi truck.

"24 year old y/n was killed in a car accident by a semi truck it was said here that she was speeding and we now have our condolences for the lost of y/n."

"No y/n can't be dead she can't be oh my god my own baby is gone and she ain't coming back because of me."