It's Chris-mas time! pt 5

Isabelle.

Christmas eve 10 a.m. ever since my mom, and great aunt ran into me, and chris having sex I cant even look at my mom the same let alone have sex with chris. I mean that's my mom so for her to find out that I had sex before marriage of course is going to break her I never failed my mom ever, but having sex is something I've wanted I lost my virginity on valentines day, and I was, and still is 24 years old most females would have lost they virginity younger then 16 so it's not a big deal.

I woke up with this biggest headache ever I sighed knowing I shouldn't have tried to out drink chris knowing he can handle his liquor, and I cant. I sighed putting on my robe going in the bathroom turning on the hot water. I stepped in letting the hot water hit my body I sighed washing my body real good stepping out putting some sweatpants, and a plain t shirt I put my wet hair in a messy bun walking downstairs smelling food.

"chris what you doing up so early?"

"early? it's 10:30 baby." he laughed I smiled. "you okay?" he asked flipping a pancake.

"not really my mom walked in on us having sex."

"so what my dad walked in on me plenty of times having sex with.." he said as I glared at him. " look babe she caught us so what... what do two people do when they love each other? they express there love by having sex."

"yeah, but that's not the point my mom knows that premarital sex is bad so for her to see that she probably wont even look at me the same." I sighed.

"your mom needs to stop acting like your supposed to be perfect I mean hell you've been acting perfect your entire life so when you have sex it automatically makes you a trouble child? it doesn't your still perfect to me baby don't you forget it."

I smiled kissing him.

"good morning love birds." mary came in .

"morning mom." I smiled.

"good morning." I smiled.

"oh what smells so good?" she said sitting down.

"I made pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast, and muffins."

"oh son you know dam well im not supposed to eat this im supposed to be on a diet." my dad came in rubbing his stomach.

I laughed helping chris with the food.

"you know dam well izzy you cant cook." chris joked.

I kissed my teeth. " I can cook." I said making mary a plate.

"so what's the plans for today? I was thinking we should all pick out a tree, go see the lights, then we can all come back, and I make my world class famous chili." she smiled.

"that sounds like a plan." I smiled.

"actually I cant." chris said.

"why not baby? we always go pick a tree together, and seeing the lights will be the first time i'll go with you."

"I know, but tanner said there was some problems at the base."

I sighed. "chris please it's Christmas eve for once can you cancel you never cancel."

I sighed. "you right i'll see what I can do." I smiled seeing my mom, and aunt come in the kitchen.

"ohhh smells good in here... chris you can cook to?"

"yeah I ca..."

"he can do a lot of things like my daughter included." julian stepped in.

"mom.." I sighed.