Her...

You used to get bullied in high school because you were overweight you had short hair you wore glasses and had braces August always bullied you in high school and middle school you hated the way he treated you but you couldn't do anything about it

so you get a complete make over your body is way curvier then before you got nice big boobs and a fat ass your hair is way longer then before it goes to your butt now you took the braces out and got your teeth whiten and you don't wear glasses anymore you wear Hazel eye contacts your very proud of yourself....

"Hey fortune bring ya ass where going to a party!" your friend Hannah yelled.

"Ugh I don't want to go to a party." You whined.

"Why not?"

"Cuz..i don't know I just-"

"Your going come on take a hot shower put on something sexy on and let's go you have 30 minutes."

"Fine." I put my hair in a messy bun took a quick hot shower I lotioned up put on my pink crop top and my pink mini skirt with some timberlands I just straighten my hair added some make up put on my gold Rolex and my contacts "God dam I was feelin myself." I mumbled.

"Hurry up fortune before were late."

"Fine I'm done anyways."

"Dam boo you look sexy do a 360 for mami." I spun around."god dam mami lookin sexy asf I like this new you."

"Thanks boo lets hurry up before were late."

"K."

Chris house...

It was packed asf people smokin outside and swimmin at his party it was at least 400 people here God dam it was a lot of people.

"Hey bae." I pecked his lips.

"Hey baby."

"Oh if you don't remember this is fortune the one in high school and middle school."

"Fortune Nunez?"

"Yes it's me."

"God dam you changed ma." he hugged me.

"Thanks."

"I like this new you look good."

"Thanks chris well Ima head to pool and chill you to have fun."

"K."

I was going to get a drink but I accidentally bumped into somebody.

"Dam watch where the fuc- fortune?" He looked at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to here let me help you clean up."

"Nah you good ma tf? You lookin mighty sexy and I see you changed alot."

"How so?" I said smartly.

"Cuz your hair got way longer you got beautiful contacts your teeth are gorgeous and your ass is mighty fat God dam can I touch it?"

"Nah you can't cuz your a fucking asshole." I said walking away but he grabbed my arm. "wait fortune I'm sorry for all the years I messed with you let me make it up to you."

"Why should I?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry." he said wiping your tears.

"Bye aug hope you have a good life."

I was looking for Hannah when I found her on Chris lap kissing.

"Hey Hannah can we go home?"

"Sure."

She dropped me off I changed into my purple tank top and purple boy shorts with my purple boots and chilled downstairs till I heard a knock.

"August? What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to say I'm truly sorry like really sorry please here me out I didn't mean to hurt you the fact is I was in love with you and didn't know how to express my love for you so I always picked on you I love you the way you are rather you have glasses or not what I'm trying to say is would you want to be my girl?"

I was speechless but everything he said he was actually telling the truth. "y-yes August just shut up and kiss me."

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his soft lips. he put me down."i love you fortune."

"I love you to auggy." I pecked his lips.

This is one of the best days ever.