106 and Park

Ramona POV

OMG! He looked sexy! The new album that I had been hearing about for months had finally dropped and was number one in both America and the United Kingdom!

Marshall was appearing on 106 and Park to celebrate amongst his fans, and I knew he was nervous about how the public would receive him again after being out of the spotlight for so long, but he looked amazing. His fans had not yet seen him in his more mature clothing and presentation and his crystal blue eyes focused.

I held the baby on the couch as I watched the entire interview on BET complete with girls in the audience screaming for Marshall and he and Rocsi flirting. Marshall addressed his addiction and explained to the fans a bit about how and why his drug use got so out of control. Then, they eventually brought 50 Cent out and the crowd went crazy.

I was so happy for Marshall getting his career back on track, but something about it still felt off

I was so happy for Marshall getting his career back on track, but something about it still felt off. He never mentioned us. Nobody knows that he has a girlfriend, or another baby daughter for that matter. We were like his dirty little secret.

I carried my sleeping Rochelle upstairs and placed her in her crib before going down to the theatre room to hang out. I didn't even sit down but stopped in my tracks.

"I'm so sick of staring at these blank walls." I muttered to myself.

I ran back upstairs to pile some paints and brushes in my arms and clumsily made it back downstairs. I moved the couch with all my might to give me full access to the broad white canvas of the wall. I didn't even have much paint left, just a bottle of a deep navy blue and a bit of orange and yellow. This of course reminded me of a sunset. I stood on a chair that I found so the dark colors could reach the very top where the wall meets the ceiling and placed some small white specks of stars. Then, I used the lighter colors to make the sunset come to life.

"Dammit." I said under my breath when my supply of navy-blue paint came to an end. "I'm gonna have to go get more."

Marshall POV

"So, watchu got goin on later tonight?" Fifty asked from the other side of the limo. "Poppin bottles with some strippers at the club?"

I laughed, "Yeah, right. Moe would cut my fucking dick off. I'm just gonna chill in the hotel room. I got a meeting tomorrow morning with Seth Rogen and his people to do a cameo in his new movie."

"You're jumping right back into work. Good for you Marshall. Keep yourself busy."

I shook my head, "I gotta figure this shit out first man."

"What's that?"

"Moe wants more of a commitment from me. I think she feels like she's not important."

"Yeah? When's the last time you took her out for dinner?" Fifty asked.

"Never."

He laughed at my answer, "When's the last time you bought Ramona jewelry?"

I sighed in embarrassment when again I had to answer, "Never. For Christmas I just got her stuff for the baby, and a basket of this bath oil she likes. For Valentine's, I got her some new art supplies."

"You gotta do better than that dawg. Get her flowers. Be romantic. Girls dig that shit."

The car pulled into an underground garage before Fifty and I parted ways when we made it to our top floor suites. I thought about what he said. Moe and I share a cute, playful bond, but I need to remember to make her feel special too. And I'm sure the fact that she gives me blowjobs all the time without me being able to return the favor doesn't help.

Love terrifies me! I've thought I was in love a few times, but it always tends to crash and burn.

I locked the door to my suite once I was inside and kicked off my shoes as I grabbed the room service menu. First, I ordered some grub, then I called home to make sure Moe and the baby were ok. It was now almost six in the evening.

"Hey." Moe practically whispered into the phone.

"Hey baby. How are you doing?" I asked in my light, gentle voice.

"It snowed today. I'm sitting in front of the fire with Rochelle right now."

I smiled with envy, "I wish I was there with you guys."

"I also, hmm mmm," she cleared her throat and paused. "I was at the doctor today. He said I am fully healed now."

"That's good to hear."

Moe was silent for a few seconds before she spoke again, "It's quiet wherever you are."

"I'm back at the hotel. By myself." I added. "I don't go out Moe. I don't party like I used to."

"I know. I believe you Marshall, but this lifestyle is so overwhelming! I saw that the album is number one in two countries. I watched you on TV today and I'm so happy for you Marshall, but I just sit here alone with our daughter and realize that your fans don't even know we exist. I imagine all the things that you might be doing right at that moment while I'm over here waiting on you."

"Baby, I know. You have my word; I'll never make you look stupid." I sighed, then took a breath, "When I get back, I got so much I wanna tell you."