MissMaChy23

Nagagalak ang RomancePH na ibahagi sa inyo ang aming interview kasama ang isa sa winners ng Mahalima Hanggang sa Huli na si MissMaChy23! Mas kilalanin pa siya at malaman ang kanyang proseso sa pagsusulat sa interview na ito.

1. Ano ang iyong maipapayo sa ibang manunulat?                

The only advice I could give to my fellow writers is to be first supporter of your works. Kasi kung ikaw mismo, walang tiwala sa mga isinusulat mo then ganoon din ang mararamdaman ng mga makakabasa nito. I know that sometimes, we tend to question ourselves whether our writing is good enough to be discovered. And I'm telling you this, there's no shortcut in success. You need to be keen and always open to new learnings. There's always room for improvement, just keep going!

2. Ano ang pinakapaborito mong naisulat na akda sa ngayon at bakit?

Considering the stories I've wrote, my favorite would be the one entitled, Avenues of Disillusionment. Matagal ko na siyang tapos but couldn't find the courage to post the whole thing yet. Maybe because it's so heavy that I don't want to burden my readers so much. I wrote it with so much emotions kasi way back my depression was so severe. It's about two individuals who has experienced a lot of trials in life but still found hope along with each other. A story about friendship, faith, family and love. Kung kailan ko siya balak i-post nang buo? Maybe soon. When I'm ready... and when I did, sana you'll find time to give it a try. ❤️

3. What inspires you to write?

 My frustrations and inner monsters. I know it may sound weird pero never ko kasing naisip na I can actually turn my biggest weak point into a stepping stone to continue doing what I love the most — and that's writing. I've been battling with silent depression and anxiety, so it wasn't easy. But because of the love and support from my love ones as well, I was able to convert my greatest fears into something that will enable me to write from the heart. And I hope my readers would somehow feel that through my stories.

4. What can you say about the prompt?

I love all the prompts pero 'yung kina Stell at Josh talaga ang nakapukaw ng atensyon ko. Actually, my initial plan was to write an entry for each member pero ginahol ako sa oras. I was only able to write two — one for Stell and Josh. And honestly, this may sound so full of myself but I was kinda hoping for my entry using Stell's prompt to win. Ewan ko rin, pero siguro between my two entries for #MAHALIMAHanggangSaHuli, doon kay Stell ako pinaka nag-enjoy magsulat. It felt like while I was thinking of a better way to narrate the whole thing, the flow of the story just spoke to me. At masaya ako na hindi lang ako ang nakapansin no'n, maging ang mga hurado mismo.

5. How did you come up with Hanggang Saan?

Hanggang Saan is actually the first thing that came inside my head as I came up with the whole plot for this fan-fiction. Since limited lang ang words na kailangan, I tried to think of something that will focus on Stell and the female lead more. Masyado kasing mahaba kung bibigyan ko rin ng exposure 'yung colleague ng bidang babae kaya naisip ko, i-fastforward na lang ang setting — kung saan naghiwalay na sila ng workmate niya and she suddenly misses that cute barista named Stell. In that sense kasi, mas dama ang sentiments ng bida after her heartbreak and at the same time, what she didn't know is she's about experience an unexpected confession from Stell — who happens to be the real admirer all along.

6. Sino ang bias mo sa SB19 at bakit?

My bias would be Justin. I know it's so cheesy to say this since I'm quite older than him but I find him adorable. From the time na una kong napanuod ang music video nilang 'Go Up', siya na talaga ang unang napansin ko. And I'm really hoping to meet them all soon! ❤️

7. Kung mapupunta ka sa mundo ng iyong nanalong akda, sino ka sa iyong mga character? Gagawin mo rin ba ang ginawa nila sa kwento?

If I were to play a part in my one shot story, I would choose Stell's character. I find his character really charming and mature. Someone that will do whatever it takes to reach his dreams and prove himself that he's worthy, without settling for the least option.

8. When did you start writing in wattpad?

I started writing here in wattpad way back 2012 and was able to finish my first novel which is entitled, "Kidnap My Heart" way back 2014. Yes, it took me almost two years to finish a novel kasi I'm still a student that time and I also don't have the means to upload my updates online kung hindi pa ako magre-rent ng computer. So, ayun! I'll publish that again once natapos ko na siyang i-revise. (Sana lang may sapat akong kasipagan to start with the revision.)

9. How did you come up with your username?

To be honest, wala lang talaga akong maisip na unique username that time. And since year 2012 was my jeje days kaya naisip kong ipag-combine ang word na Miss, ang first names ko (Marie = Ma + FiChy = Chy). Then 23 is my birthdate that's why I included it as well. Ang corny! I know. But that's how I got discovered by my fellow writers and readers. I'll stick to it!

10. What is your message to A'tin and SB19?

To my fellow A'tin, let's give our all out support our beloved group. And to SB19, please continue to produce wonderful music! You're the pride of our country and I'm so proud to be Filipino!