jo_fab

Nagagalak ang RomancePH na ibahagi sa inyo ang aming interview kasama ang isa sa mga winners ng 'Di Ba Ito Ang 'Yong GHOSTo? na si jo_fab ! Basahin ang kanyang interview at mas kilalanin pa siya bilang isang manunulat sa interview na ito.

1. Ilang taon ka nang magsimula sa pagsusulat ng mga kwento?
- I started writing when I was 10 years old.

2. Ano ang naging inspirasyon mo sa pagsusulat ng A Heart for Caroline?
- Honestly, haha. It was a thought that lingered in my head for years. It had to do with my first love. (lol, I wish that was a joke. Pero true.)

3. Paano ang iyong naging writing process para sa kwento at patimpalak na ito?
- As I've mentioned earlier, the story was inspired by a dark lingering emotion I have about my first love. (bitter eh) I connected with the inner me and that part that's still holding on to a dead star. A memory of a memory. I can't believe it turned out the way it did, but I only followed the path where my deepest darkest emotion was; Thus, I found A Heart for Caroline.

4. Saan at paano mo nakukuha ang inspirasyon mo para sa mga karakter ng iyong kwento?
-  The first inspiration is the experiences I had. Secondly, my surroundings and the people in it. My stories are a bit skewed, I know. But truth be told, my characters are you, me, and everybody; only tweaked to go beyond the norm. I try to bring out the darkness that's hidden in every person; the dark things we craved to have done if it wasn't against the law or what we wish an outcome should be, had we been given a path that is beyond the beyond.

5. Kung bibigyan ka ng pagkakataon na mabuhay sa isa sa mga kuwentong naisulat mo, alin ito at bakit?
- Rage Of Whispers. I created my character Gen and her lover (which I referred to as the remnant; an existence that broke the veil between the here and there) to be as far but close to a human as possible. They are something new and a lot like me. I love the darkness and freedom I had given her. I adore the friends that I created who stood by her. I love the old cook who loved her unconditionally. Rage Of Whispers is the perfect world where crazy can be crazy without the judging eyes of everyone. You can just be you even if you're a bit screwed up in the head.

6. Kung may nais kang lugar na puntahan, saan ito at bakit?
- The Nazca Lines in Peru. It is a fascinating place and holds a lot of mystery that even the brightest can't explain.

7. Coffee or tea?
- Coffee 100%

8. Sino ang iyong current celebrity crush?
- Always was and always will be; Johnny Depp.

9. Ano ang iyong greatest pet-peeve?
- Using vague sentences to conceal what I truly mean.

10. Ano pa ang iyong goal sa pagsusulat?
- I aim to have all my written stories in paperback. To be published traditionally and make a name in the literary world for years to come.