Muriz23

Nagagalak ang RomancePH na ibahagi sa inyo ang aming interview kasama ang isa sa mga winners ng Christmas Shots na si Muriz23 ! Basahin ang kanyang interview at mas kilalanin pa siya bilang isang manunulat sa interview na ito.

1. Ilang taon ka nang magsimula sa pagsusulat ng mga kwento? 

-If my memories serve me right, I started writing when I was 13 years old or most probably younger. 

2. Ano ang naging inspirasyon mo sa pagsusulat ng isang maikling kwento patungkol sa patimpalak at prompt na napili mo? 

-In all honesty, it was all just out of whim that's why I'm all surprised and thankful after finding out that I was one of the winners. The only thing that was on my mind while writing the story was, "There has to be no happy ending but somehow it should be satisfying." And yeah, I'm happy with the outcome. 

3. Paano ang iyong naging writing process para sa kwento at patimpalak na ito? 

-After reading the prompt that I've chosen, I took a deep breath, gave myself a few minutes to imagine things, and typed all the things that came to my mind. The next thing that I did was edit everything, looked for synonyms of some words (definitely a must-do), and then voila, I wrote Deja Vu within a day and I'm here. 

 4. Mayroon ka bang kilalang tao na naging insipirasyon para sa isa sa iyong mga karakter? Sino ito at bakit? 

-My characters are most certainly from my imagination alone, with no inspirations at all. They were all born thanks to all of my fantasies. I made all my characters hoping that they all can be real (especially the male characters). However, they still can't have the happy ending that I, who made them, can't have.

5. Kung bibigyan ka ng pagkakataon na mabuhay sa isa sa mga kuwentong naisulat mo, alin ito at bakit? 

-Well, out of all the stories that I've written so far (not all were published), the story Mistake is the only one that I can see has the potential of having a happy ending, so, I would definitely want to live in George, Paul, and Winter's world (if given a chance, I would love to be in George's place). In any case, I would choose to live in their world to personally witness how they will handle all the problems that will come, stand to their decisions and reasons, fight for their love, and live their life to the fullest. It would be ecstatic to see them have their happy ending in the world that I've created, if there's one, that is.

6. Kung may nais kang lugar na puntahan, saan ito at bakit? 

-Switzerland, is my number one place to go. But, as of now, I would sacrifice my Pringles just to go to the Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia, and see Tanjiro's spiritual core in real life. It just looks so peaceful and captivating. 

7. Coffee or tea? 

-None of the above, actually. I would prefer having milk or a Milo. 

 8. Sino ang iyong current celebrity crush? 

-The one and only, Kim Tae Hyung.

9. Ano ang iyong greatest pet peeve?

-I never liked the question, "Why are you so quiet?", and having small talk with strangers. Unfortunately, people can't understand that and they keep on being bothersome, asking questions nonstop not knowing that I'm already holding on for my dear life just to respectfully answer them and not come out as rude. 

10. Ano pa ang iyong goal sa pagsusulat? 

-I only want to finish all the stories that I've already started so far and make them all worthy of people's love and support. I want to improve more and I will keep on writing until my words become someone's hope and inspiration. If I get even luckier, I would love to see my stories in one of the racks in any bookstore out there and hear people grunting for not being fast enough to buy a copy of it. I want my stories to be recognized, that would really be a dream come true.