Chapter 10: Almost Caught

About two and a half weeks later:

I had already gotten ready for the day and was sitting on my bed waiting for Ace to get dressed.

Sabo was still out of town and turns out, he was the one who always tied Ace's tie since Ace can't do it for the life of him. So, he had asked me to do it, but I had no idea how either. Shanks never wears a tie so I never really had to learn. Shanks taught Law, but I wasn't there.

So I looked up a tutorial on youtube and practiced it on myself. It looked awful, but you could tell I had put effort into it, which was good enough for Ace. Now every day he wakes up with me and I tie his tie for him. Every day it looks a little better, but it still isn't great.

Ace has spent every night in here with me. I hate to admit it, but I love sleeping right next to him. His body is so warm and comforting, it's like he puts me in a trance. He's just so comforting to be around. It helps that he's cute and considerate too. Ever since I told him I like his scruff on our first date, he has kept it like that just for me. To be honest, it's also nice to know I'm not the only clingy one.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows at this point as well. Luffy made a comment to me about how every night it sounds like Ace leaves his room and goes into mine. If Luffy can somewhat figure it out, anyone can.

Suddenly Ace walks into my room and I thought I heard him lock the door after closing it, but quickly brushed it off. He sat on my desk with his legs sprawled out in front of him like always.

I walk up to him and stand between his legs and he hands me the tie he was gonna wear for the day.

"Maybe I could try to teach you as I do it." I suggest. "Even though I suck at it."

"Sabo tried. Trust me, it's hopeless." He chuckled. Ace placed his hat on my head before he wrapped his arms around my torso and held me close to him as I began to tie his tie.

His hands are on me. Why am I freaking out? It's not like they haven't been before. When we sleep, our bodies are up on each other. Maybe it's the fact that our faces are so close. I mean, I can feel his breath on me.

After a few minutes and many mistakes, I finally got it. Well Kinda. It looked stupid as the skinny part of the tie was longer than the fat part, but the top looks fine. I looked at Ace and smiled but he didn't look happy.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'll redo it." I say reaching for his tie when his hand reaches up to mine and stops it.

"It's not that (y/n)." He refused to look at me.

"Ace, what's wrong? You can tell me." He finally looked at me.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but... my mind kinda drifted off and uh..." Ace looked down and my eyes followed to see a bulge in his pants. His mind drifted off? What was he even thinking about? "Do you see what you do to me (y/n)?"

I looked back up and made eye contact with Ace. He reached his hands up and cupped my face, his thumb rubbing my cheeks.

"You don't have to, but I would be honored if you touched me." He said, giving me a small smile. What is happening? This has to be a dream. Right?

I've never done this before. Not even close. It's not like I don't know anything though. Shanks gave Law and me the talk at early ages. Since he has almost no filter, he went into detail, but I was still left with a lot of questions.

I turned to the internet to answer them. I knew most porn on the internet was fake, but I was still able to pick out some stuff and learn things. If I were gonna do this, I know what I would need to do.