Chapter 13: Moving In?

Ace, we should go pee." I said into Ace's neck.

"Why?"

"You should always pee after you have sex. I want to take a shower too." I got off of Ace and sat right next to him. I wanted to take a peek around his room before I left for the bathroom.

I've never been in here before. It's not messy like I thought it would be. Maybe cause he spends most of his time messing up my room. He doesn't have a lot of furniture either. Just a bed, a dresser, and a desk.

On top of his dresser though, he has a lot of pictures. Pictures of him and his brothers as well as some older guys. I guess those are Marco, Izo, Thatch, and Newgate. He doesn't have many decorations, leaving him with a very plain room.

"Before you take a shower, come downstairs and have a snack with me." Ace said, snapping my attention back to him.

"After we pee." I replied.

"Ok. Also (y/n), can you take the condom off? I don't know how." He said. I'm starting to get very concerned as to why Thatch didn't teach him this stuff.

I reached my hands over to him. After grabbing the condom at the base of his dick, I slid it off of him, careful not to let any cum seep out. After fully removing it, I tied it off and held it up between Ace and me.

"We gotta throw this away somewhere, and hope no one sees it." I said.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." He replied, grabbing it from me. He stood up and walked around his room, collecting our clothes... kinda.

He threw me my shirt and his boxers before putting his shorts on. What about my bra? My own underwear? My pants?

"I'll meet you in the kitchen. Sounds good?" Ace asked, smiling at me. I nodded and he turned towards his door. After he left the room, I got up and headed out as well.

I heard one of the upstairs bathroom doors close, as I headed to the other one, locking the door after I got inside. After I sat down on the toilet to pee, I put my shirt on. The other bathroom door opened and Ace headed in my direction towards the stairs, but he stopped right in front of the door.

What the hell is he doing? Is he not going downstairs? Or is he waiting for me to be done so we can go down together? Suddenly he banged on the door making me jump and scream. I could hear him laughing his ass off.

"Fuck you, Ace! You scared the hell out of me! I hate you!" I shouted in response.

"Oh come on, you know you love me." He joked. His laugh quickly got quieter as he made his way downstairs. I finished up my business on the toilet and put Ace's boxers on before washing my hands and heading downstairs.

As I walked past the dogs in the living room, I noticed they were still asleep. Jesus, they can sleep through anything. What if we were dying upstairs? I finally made my way into the kitchen to see Ace sitting on the counter drinking some water, with a big box of Goldfish next to him.

"Come here." he said, holding his hand out to me with a big smile on his face. I walked up to him and stood between his legs, which wrapped around me the second they could, locking me in place. "Here, take a drink."

Ace handed me his glass of water and I took a big sip. Damn, that is so refreshing. I didn't realize how thirsty I was until now. I took another sip of water and just kept drinking until there was no more water left in the cup.

"Oops, sorry Ace." I said as he chuckled.

"Don't worry about it. I've already had two full glasses. You should have something to eat now." He said. I reached my hand into the goldfish box and pulled a bunch. I held my hand out between us and allowed him to have some as well. We each grabbed about half of the Goldfish in my hand and ate them.