Chapter 20: Filling Up

Two weeks later:

Ace and I lay in our bed cuddling up next to each other looking at the online Ikea catalog. Today we were gonna take a small trip to an Ikea a few towns over and get some much-needed furniture for the house.

"Don't get too crazy Ace, we don't have a lot of money to spend." I try to remind him. Ace took screenshots of anything that even slightly caught his interest. This is gonna be a nightmare.

"I know. This is just really exciting. Ooo, look at this." He said as he took yet another screenshot. We've been living together for... how long has it been now? Oh yea, three weeks.

Three weeks and it still feels like a dream. Every once in a while, my mind randomly starts to question why he is with me. I'm glad I met him though. I still don't like the way I look, but I like myself a hell of a lot more than I used to. More than even from just a few months ago. And it's all thanks to Ace.

"Whatever happened between Law and Kidd?" Ace asked as he turned off his phone and looked at me.

"Law told me that as of this past Wednesday, they are officially dating. He says it's going great."

"That's good to hear. Also, isn't Shanks taking his driving test soon?"

"Yea it's in a couple weeks. So pretty soon we won't have to pick him and Luffy up anymore." I said as I gave him a quick kiss. I tried to pull away but he put his hand on my head, keeping us close, and our kiss deepened. We kissed for a while before stopping to catch our breaths.

"What time did you say we have to be out of here by?" He asked. I peered over at the clock. We need to be out of here by 10, and it's only 9.

"We have enough time." I smiled into his lips and we started kissing again. I started to palm Aces' dick over his boxers and he started to grunt into my mouth.

I stopped kissing him and moved so that I was laying on my stomach with my face right in front of his crotch as he was sitting against the wall.

Ace only sleeps in his underwear, so his already hard dick was bulging like it was going to rip right through his boxers. My hands reached up and pulled his orange boxers down. I grabbed his dick in my hands and licked his tip, before circling my tongue around it.

As I put my mouth around his tip, my free hand started to play with his balls. Ace placed a hand on my head when I started to glide my tongue and mouth down as far as I could go.

I used my hand to reach what my mouth couldn't as I used my tongue along the underside side of his dick. When I look up, Ace is facing the ceiling as he groans.

"F-fuck (y/n)," Ace moaned. I continue to glide my head up and down along Ace's dick and play with his balls.

He started to get a little fidgety while making more noise and his grip on my hair tightened.

"I'm... gonna...c-cum" Ace groaned as his dick twitched in my mouth. After a few seconds, his hips bucked into me and he came into the back of my throat. I took my mouth off of him and swallowed as I sat up onto my knees.

Ace wore a devilish smirk as he slid off the bed and grabbed me, lifting me up into his arms. He carried me bridal style all the way to the bathroom before he set me onto the counter next to the sink.

He placed his lips on mine and we started to kiss. His tongue grazed my bottom lip asking for permission into my mouth, to which I instantly granted. Our tongues swirled around each other and danced like they belonged together.

Ace's hands traveled up my thighs until he was able to grab the top of my shorts and start to pull them down, and I lifted my butt off the counter to help him.