Chapter 16 - Tonight

The celebration of Taehyung's eighteenth birthday was just as decent as every year with no music just cutting of cake made by his mother, making a wish blowing the candle feeding the cake to everyone and eating dinner with the whole pack house sitting together— the only thing that was new was Jungkook, it was the first time in years he attended Taehyung's birthday celebration and fed him the cake.

Once everything was done Taehyung was again reminded both by his mother and Areum to behave well tonight since it would be his first night today with his mate and if not more it made him cry as soon as he reached the room along with Jungkook and he excused himself and entered the bathroom starting to cry about how he would be touched tonight even though he doesn't want to get touched.

It's not like he didn't want his mate, it's just he wasn't yet ready to show the parts that are sacred and haven't been under anyone's eyes other than his mother.

Growing up he faced a lot of changes in his body, he saw how he developed a curves and how his chest had started to bloat, the swells were small and it was because of his rare mutation of having the XXY chromosomes that gave him feminine features for the reproduction and his masculine features conducted of his gender while his sub-gender was being an omega.

People say that male omegas are a blessing and Moon Goddess's favorite child but all his life Taehyung would label his sub-gender as a curse.

It cursed his life, a life that he wasn't even allowed to take decisions of.

Even his body didn't belong to him, it was his mate's to use. Now he looked at the box that was kept on the sink and his mother had told him that Areum had arranged that clothes for him to wear for tonight.

Probably it would be some lingerie that would make him look like a slut begging to get marked or fucked, even if he doesn't want it he still is supposed to ask for it.

That didn't make sense but when did his life ever make sense?

So he did what he was told to do, he opened the box gulping down his urge to cry out after seeing the clothes in it— they weren't even clothes to be called just a few strings entangled here and there they would barely even cover anything.

He stripped down of his clothes and looked himself in the mirror, his tears still cascading down his eyes as he looked at the swells on his chest that was his biggest insecurity.

No man has breasts after all and it seemed disgusting over his chest while his dick was hanging between his legs.

His body proportions didn't even make sense to him anymore, they just disgusted him and made him feel insecure and cry over them as he thought about how weirded out his mate would look after seeing his abnormal body.

Yet, he reminded himself...

"Keep a smile on your face and seem shy and make the move and act seductive and submissive, don't mess up, don't mess up Taehyung." He recited the words Areum told him as he held those so-called clothes and wore them.

It just consisted of a black thong with the lace which was supposed to cover his crotch of course didn't actually, and to hold his chest there was a bikini top with deep neck and on the back there was just a knot topping it all there was a short black robe which was translucent.

A slut. That's what he looked like as he stared at himself and if not more he felt more disgusted.

Wiping off his tears he applied some makeup to look presentable and look like he just didn't cry his eyes out, he applied some chapstick taking a deep breath he stretched a smile over his lips before he walked out of the bathroom struggling to open the door but then he finally did it.