Chapter 32 - Pathetic

Ruts were so much better when Jungkook didn't have a taste of what Taehyung really is.

Heck! He didn't even see him that often, get the whiff of his scent that often; he didn't knew how Taehyung's skin felt under his skin, he never witnessed how beautiful Taehyung looks naked with no piece of clothing on his glorious body, he never could know how Taehyung's face looks when he is pleased— pleasured— or how his voice sounds when he moans.

But now— fucking hell— he knew it all.

He knew exactly where Taehyung's back dimples lie, how curved and plush his ass is, how beautifully swelled his chest is, how delicate and long his fingers are, how his ocean eyes somewhat turns into darker waters when they are hazed with pleasure, lust— whatever— hooded and so enthralling, how his dick looks— he swears— he knew how every vein over it twirled deliciously around the length of it, the pink head of it made him salivate.

The want of having Taehyung in his mouth was real, and things went all down when he— reversed that— visualised having his cock between his omega's pink plump lips.

God. How beautiful Taehyung would look, sucking his cock having deep down in his throat as the tears would run down his pink cheeks.

And there was it again, Jungkook groaned as he looked down at his own dick, twitching and hard, his whole body itching to just get up, get in the car, drive to packhouse, give no fucks, and then fuck Taehyung.

Fuck him. Knot him. Breed him.

Again and again.

Countless times, until his omega is nothing but a blubbering, crying, wailing mess with several bite marks littering on his body, from all these marks the mark on his neck— the mating mark— is supposed to be the one standing out from all the others.

Oh god! No please. What the fuck even?

He hates being in ruts because this thing— season, whatever cursed shit this is— makes me sound like an abuser and surely someone who would definitely be titled as assaulter.

Jungkook is not.

He is not an assaulter— he is not going to even act like one because of this cursed season of breeding.

God he can control it, he definitely can control this urge, Taehyung miles away from him and very safe—

The sound of the main door opening made Jungkook's blood run cold, his ears focused on what he hears, those were the sounds of heels clicking around and not even a trace of actual scent but a perfume fragrance he recognises.

"Mina?" He tried his luck.

"Yes sir!" He heard. Definitely Mina.

"The fuck are you doing here stupid?!" He growled, getting up from the bed hissing as he wore the shorts he previously threw away and a very oversized t-shirt reaching down to his mid-thighs that would cover up his hardness, walking out of the room.

"Doing best friend duties." Mina smiled, taking off her heels at the door before walking in, very much aware of Jungkook's glare on her.

"I fucking swear Mina, get the fuck out." He grunted eyes dangerously narrowed on the omega walking around his house as if she owned it (giving her the keys for emergency purposes was really a bad decision), in literally pajamas with Mickey Mouse illustrations.

Heels with Mickey Mouse pajama set… What is this woman high on even?

"Calm down alpha boy." She laughed hearing a horrific growl from Jungkook— she is really fearless and Jungkook doesn't know why isn't any omega afraid of him— "I brought you food." She gave the bag in her hand a little shake.