Chapter 4 - Wish

Vague giggles and laughs along with steps thumping on the ground were heard as the students started to pour out of the school premises as if getting rid of the hell they thought school was- Jungkook whole heartedly thought that school was a hell and the word 'studying' is the contraction of words 'student' and 'dying'.

If it wasn't as clear, Jeon Jungkook hated studying with all his heart, a hate that is filled with passion and dedication.

Just like all the students around, Jungkook's steps were also hurried as Namjoon also walked by his side, but Namjoon wasn't accompanying him to the packhouse the older alpha's mother was waiting at the gates for him and they'd proceed to visit the grave of Hyunsik, Namjoon's dead father.

Suddenly Namjoon stopped and Jungkook had to turn back to see why his brother had stopped his tracks when his mother was just a few feets away, he turned his head towards where Namjoon's gaze was fixed it was on Hyuna but there was another man standing besides her and both of them were invested in a merry conversation until the man also turned his head his gaze falling on Namjoon with a small smile.

It didn't take Jungkook even a brief minute to know that both of them were mates, his eyebrows raised up again seeing the man who was his cousin's mate- being absolutely honest himself, that was was handsome even more than him and Namjoon he had his hair over his forehead giving him a decent look and Jungkook hummed to himself approving his new hyung without even having a conversation.

Namjoon was just froze, everything around him seemed to be slowed down as he kept staring at the face that held immense beauty, he gulped taking a deep breath letting his nostrils rejoice at the soft scent of lavender along with musk combining something into a really nice harmony of those two distinct scents.

The beauty his eyes were laying on was immaculate, the way those plump pinkish lips pressed together shooting him a smile made his lips part open with his heart jumping out of his chest, his wolf howling in pure happiness chanting out the word 'mate' as if a mantra.

All his senses were knocked out as he saw the ethereal being walking towards him, a subtle smile still over his lips and Namjoon forgot to breathe when his mate stood in front of him.

"Since you weren't walking towards me I decided I should, I'm Kim Seokjin, a beta, nineteen year old so yeah I'm your hyung." Seokjin introduced himself, his smile broadening as he forwarded his hand to wait for Namjoon to shake it. It might seem formal but he had craved for his mate's touch since last year yet didn't approach him for obvious reasons rather just observed him from afar.

A sharp somewhat like electric current passed through Namjoon's ears and his brain seemed numbed after the sweet voice of his life his eardrums ringed and he saw his mate gasp before the older was reaching out to his pockets and and soon a cloth was pressed below Namjoon's nose.

Namjoon just nosebleed seeing and hearing his mate from this close with his eyes blinking ever so slowly taking in the sight of his mate panicking over his bleeding nose while his mother ran towards them caressing his back.

"Oh my Moon Goddess, Joon, are you fine?" Hyuna questioned her hands rubbing over Namjoon's back gaze flickering towards Jungkook who had his lips pressed together with cheeks reddening and not moments later the raven head burst out laughing with his loud laughs finally getting Namjoon out of his daze.

"Ha! Look at him having a damn nosebleed just because he met his mate- I- I can't stop laughing." Jungkook said bursting out in another loud laugh, his figure bending down as he again thought about how Namjoon's eyes had widened while his face was completely red with his nose gushing out with blood.

"When you find your mate kiddo, I know you'd have a reaction worse than Namjoon."

"Excuse me? You human..." Jungkook trailed off biting down on his lower lip thinking about the animal that would correctly impersonate Seokjin. "Alpaca." He completed his words proud of himself.