51

Even though he is finished with school now, something he should be happy about, especially with his grades, Doyoung just can't seem to be positive about it at all.

Not just because he has no idea what to do now, how to continue.

Also because something else is starting to keep his mind occupied and up more and more, his sleeping problems have become worse than ever and he also now has to stay more in the house. Meaning, Taeyong sees him way more.

Taeyong doesn't work just yet, only sometimes part time a bit, not just because he's studying but also because he wants to take care of WinWin and Doyoung. And since he has a break from university right now to learn on his own, Doyoung is also stressed that Taeyong keeps asking what's wrong, why he's so down when there shouldn't be a reason to and so on.

Also Taeyong has started to throw out all the alcoholic drinks, so Doyoung has to hide them in his room, hoping the older won't find it so he can still drink himself to sleep if it comes hard on hard. Or if his mind starts going into directions he doesn't want to.

And those thoughts, those directions, are his real problem. It's what's bothering him more and more, makes him annoyed.

But not only annoyed. To the outside he seems like that.

But in reality, he has a way differs emotion about his situation and what he fears might start to be the case.

He has been trying to distance himself even more from Sicheng and his group, for many reasons. Also ignoring Johnny, no matter how well built this man may be, he is starting to be even worse of a danger to him. So Doyoung wants to avoid just seeing him, not even for a second.

Yet Taeyong keeps on pushing him to go pick up Sicheng, not helping Doyoung's mind at all.

Also, Doyoung does know very well, that it seems like people like Lucas from that friend group aren't intimidated by him, trying to look through his facade.

Something he absolutely doesn't want to risk right now, if that were to happen... everything would break.

Because it's already crumbling and doesn't get better over time.