70

„Taeyong, this isn't good! What the hell did I do yesterday?! I talked such nonsense! This can't be a good start, what could he think of me! It took me so long to realize his text, hell I didn't even really register that he invited me and just said yes without thinking!"

The chaos Taeyong and Sicheng just talked about, the mess which Doyoung is right now. After having woken up he seemed completely fine, only noticed that he didn't really remember that much of the day before but he knows that he was beyond tired so he wasn't surprised.

Only after looking through his phone, realizing the chat with Johnny, both that there seemed to be different messages than last time as well as the name changing, which lead to him reading through what was written and ended in his current state along with wasted water on the table.

„Doyoung, just calm down for a second.", Sicheng tries it, shaking his head since it's been over an hour now and he's still as panicked as when he read it.

„I can't?! Tell me, why did you let him text me yesterday in that weird state?! And don't try to deny it, I know you talked to him before! How else would he have known that I was tired and that that was why everything took me so long!"

„I do admit, I did talk to him before. But what exactly he texted with you wasn't my doing or influence."

Taeyong now also joins in, „Doyoung, really. Calm down. You two want to restart, right? And the way you acted yesterday was also a part of your real self. So it's not that bad."

Doyoung turns around towards him, for the first time not yelling something bad right away. It's not a mean yell, ist just pure panic.

And the fact that Doyoung has tears in his eyes a bit startles Taeyong somewhere, Sicheng as well. He's really... thinking way too much into this.

„Come on, calm down. Like I said, he knows the background here. And if he didn't he would have asked, I'm sure there. He may seem a bit cold towards you for a bit now but I'm sure he'll soften up. And he's usually honest, he says what he thinks if you ask him.", Sicheng says as he goes towards Doyoung, takes him in his arms as the older of the two starts to cry a bit.

„I'm just so embarrassed... and scared... because he hates me after all and it's understandable why...", Doyoung sobs, Taeyong now also joining the two as he also moves the two over to the living room, so they'll sit down on the couch.

„Oh come on Doyoungie, stop saying that. You're a wonderful person, just scared and scarred. You're trying to protect yourself, that's all. You're the most brave and strongest person I've met till now. And believe me, I know Jungwoo who has been through some things too. Maybe one day you two will meet as well and become friends."

„Taeyong, I don't have any friends and you know it. I'm not good with people."

„You are. You just need a little help and push.", Taeyong answers, smiling softly at Doyoung as he softly goes through the youngers hair to comfort him.