60

„Taeyong, please. I don't know if I really can do this!", Doyoung whines as he fumbles around on his clothes, the older one mentioned trying to get him to go out of the door by blocking the way to the hallway.

However, Taeyong absolutely does not plan on letting Doyoung back out, answering, „You can. Now go pick up your brother, he's awaiting you eagerly."

The older doesn't care about the fact that even though Doyoung basically will do a new start, he's dressed like before, meaning Johnny will very much likely judge that part of him again.

What has changed noticeably though is the way Sicheng acts around Doyoung. He got very attached to the other, now really both spoiling as well as letting himself be spoiled by Doyoung, who surprisingly likes affection quite a lot, as well as gives it. It surprised both brothers, yet they don't mind it at all, welcoming the change in their First seemingly unavailable Brother with open arms.

Taeyong just shoves the younger out of the door, closing it behind him with a cheering, „You can do this, just go!". Doyoung is now standing there, lost and speechless. He doesn't have a key with him right now, only the car key, meaning now he really has no other choice.

A bit anxiously he drives towards Sicheng's school, his fear getting worse when he notices the five friends around the younger, along with Johnny, who, once again, smiles at Sicheng while he pats his head shortly, making Doyoung's heart soft yet jealous at the same time.

After taking a deep breath and having found a spot to park, Doyoung puts on one of his acts while getting out, ready to approach Sicheng.

It's not an act, like making him seem cold, but rather just to cover up his fear and anxiety, else he wants to be like he has always longed somewhere inside of him. He did indeed always wish to act with Sicheng like brothers, the younger who already is sweet being sweet to him as well, not just others. Even if Doyoung still thinks somewhere that he's not worth being treated that way.

„Ah, Hyung!", Sicheng immediately says as he notices Doyoung who arrives and comes closer to the group, only lifting his hand up as a greeting. He's also still surprised every time Sicheng calls him like that, since he has never been called „Hyung" by anyone before.

The younger however doesn't want Doyoung to seem that cold again so he runs towards the older and hugs him, Doyoung instinctively hugging back before he even lifts Sicheng a bit shortly.

„Ready to go Win?"

„Think so.", the younger answers with a smile on his lips as he enjoys the pats on his head now given by Doyoung.

„Wait wait wait wait. Wait a second. What is going on here?", San disturbs the moment in confusion, the other four also only watch the scene with their mouths hanging open.

„I think I now get why you said we should start from the beginning with Doyoung, something happened here between the two of you, a talk or something.", Lucas adds, causing Sicheng to giggle a bit since he's right.

He answers, „You're right, we recently did have a talk. And it solved a lot of problems and questions. But I still need you to stop being so mean to him and give him a chance, sure, he's still himself somewhere, but he's not as bad as you think. And I thought."

„Are you sure? Except the act he seems pretty much the same to me.", Johnny criticizes, not trusting Doyoung one bit. After all, it could just be an act to gain Sicheng's trust and protection.

Doyoung can't blame him somehow, after all he was afraid Taeyong and Sicheng might think that way as well, since he also confessed he had manipulated them and can do so. Yet his brothers still didn't hesitate to trust him once more, never gave and giving up on him.

„Johnny, I'm warning you. Continue it like that and I will stay away from you."

„See? You've never been like this towards me. You're clearly under his influence, he wants to take you away from all of us, use you."

„Uhm, not to be on someone's side here or to barge in but... you know Win is only mad at you, right? He doesn't treat us any different or is angry.", Ten points out, putting everyone's attention on him. And Johnny's anger now.

Sicheng can only laugh, before he agrees, „Ten's right, after all I'm only mad at you who still treats him so bad. I warned you and if you can't follow, then I will do as I said. I already explained things once, if you can't believe them that's your problem."