26

„Kiddo!", Doyoung yells once again, calling for Sicheng who was talking to the usual group again.

For a while now Doyoung has been rather low profile, he kept his distance from the group and surprisingly hasn't had any dates in a while.

But he has started to dress up again.

He used the time to prepare, he has a good number of chosen victims, even has some blackmail for some of them already, an easy game to him.

And he also has a plan ready for the crew around Sicheng by now. He didn't have to meet or came in contact with Taeyong's friend group, yet one plan stays the same. His goal is for them to hate or dislike him, so that they will decide to stay away from him.

The reason he's right now testing the reaction of the group towards him, depending on that he will start his manipulation on them as well, even if that isn't gonna be the easiest task.

But never impossible.

„Ah D-Doyoung. You're early.", Sicheng answers, stuttering on accident since he didn't expect the other to arrive this soon and sudden today.

However, Doyoung's main focus is on the group, how they react, he already has achieved what he wanted to with Sicheng after all.

And pretty much to his liking, the group gives him some rather displeased looks. Johnny, annoyed as always, something Doyoung doesn't mind at all. The rest also somewhere bothered and just like they don't want him there.

Yet one of them stands out to him.

Lucas, who looks at him rather neutral and almost like he wants to analyze him, wants to figure out something about Doyoung.

His call to make a first move.

„Say, why are you looking at me like that? Interested?", Doyoung immediately goes towards him, direct and provocative.

To add onto it he came close, a finger slowly moving over his throat to his jawline and chin.

Sicheng almost screams in a high pitched voice, for many reasons, shock, embarrassment, panic.

While the others are just absolutely thrown over, Johnny ready to punch Doyoung once more. Everyone knows in which kind of direction that question was going.

Yet to everyone's surprise, Lucas takes it without flinching, not seeming to be dazed by the action. Instead, he even returns action.

Grabbing Doyoung's hand and taking it away from his chin, as well as now retuning the move and grabbing Doyoung's face, he answers without a change of mimic.

„I'm interested in your background, what made you decide to act like you do now. That would indeed be interesting to me."

Even Doyoung didn't expect this kind of answer, he's frozen at first, his facade just seconds away from shattering.

Ten is rather surprised that Lucas would even be ready to take action, yet both of them can guess something from the current events.

Doyoung really does seem to rather just act like he does on purpose, he is trying to make them somehow dislike him or stay away.

Knowledge both Ten and Lucas gain in those few seconds right away.

Shortly being absolutely confused and frozen, Doyoung then does manage to recover and continues acting, doing his best to also conceive his shaking.

„How sad then. Well, then I've got nothing more to do here, let's go kiddo. And to answer you, big guy, I am the way I am because I want to, nothing special behind it. That's your answer."

He brushes off Lucas hand and also retrieves the other one held by him, casually starts walking away from the group to his car, Sicheng first still being frozen, then though follows.

Even if Doyoung might have seem calm and cold just now.

He for sure isn't inside.

To him, Lucas from now on is a red flag, he's someone to approach with caution. And someone he will need to figure out a weakness to, to manipulate him.

This guy will be a challenge.