153

As expected, it doesn't take long for Doyoung to notice he's feeling way too warm. He's starting to feel restless and uncomfortable, his body overheating.

„I'll be right back.", Doyoung says as he gets up from the couch in the living room, a bit hurriedly running to the bathroom.

In the hurry that he is he forgets both to lock the door, as well as just throws the jacket down in front of the bathroom, in the hallway, on an empty shelve.

In the bathroom he uses some cold water to cool down his body, face and the free arms as well as legs. Seeing himself in the clothes in the mirror makes him realize once more how exposed he actually is. And embarrassed that he has walked around looking like this in public already.

A skirt which has holes on the hips, also leather belts hanging down, he didn't find any underwear in the hurry so he had no choice but to be nude, which is his doom since he's already nude on the legs and wearing a skirt, makes it even more embarrassing. He only had a shirt lying around which has net on his waist and stomach, only covering rather few of his upper body, at least his nipples though. It has open arms, yet long sleeves, the reason how he's able to cool down his arms.

Once he feels his body calm down and better in general, he feels ready to go back to Johnny. The moment that thought crosses his mind, he realizes something. The thing about his coat.

Carefully and slowly Doyoung opens the door, peaking out, noticing his coat is gone, yet Johnny also isn't there.

„Don't Tell me he took it...", Doyoung whines inside in thoughts. He knows Johnny likes to mock him a bit, yet the situation now is really not fun for him anymore, this is just embarrassment torture.

„Johnny... please give me back my coat.", Doyoung whines as he hides in the door frame, as he had expected the older is sitting on the couch, the coat Doyoung had worn next to him.

„Come get it then sweetheart. You're saying you're worried I won't like it so now I'm even more curious what kind of sexy outfit you're wearing."

„Johnny! It's embarrassing you know... also I remember you not being a fan of when I dressed up this way. If I would want to seduce you ever... I don't even know if that's possible. After all you already don't like what I have..."

„Come here then and show me. Then I can tell you if I like it or not, if I find you attractive in these clothes or not.", Johnny orders. Even though he says it like there's a possibility he won't like it he already knows Doyoung by now can seduce him in anything if necessary.

Still hesitating for another good minute, Doyoung then decides to finally just go for it and comes up from hiding, enters the living room.

To Johnny it almost seems like time has stopped for a minute, he doesn't even get to look at all of Doyoung before he notices that the other is going straight for that coat. Yet before he can take it, Johnny takes that hand which reached out and pulls Doyoung over to himself, causing Doyoung to fall onto Johnny directly.

With everything happening in the matter of a few seconds, it takes Doyoung shortly to realize what happened. And the realization causes him to jolt up right away, yet Johnny is keeping him close, like this Doyoung got into the position of sitting on his lap unconsciously.

„W-Wh-What Are you doing?!", Doyoung half screams, in this case not mad but embarrassed like crazy. He has absolutely no idea on how to handle or act right now, it's too much at once.

„What do you think I'm doing?"

„I-I thought you wouldn't ever want to do anything with me?"

„Well then tell me Baby. Are you really gonna be able to stay away from sex for that long?"

Doyoung mumbles, flustered as he looks to the side, „Well I do admit that I miss it and would love to be fucked again... but that's not worth putting our relationship on the line, your love for me and trust! I'd rather just... keep myself together."

„And what if I would tell you you don't have to? That I will give you what you want and need if you just ask me?"

„J-Johnny, are you serious right now?"

„Well just from the glimpse of what I saw about this outfit I'm now absolutely sure I want to fuck you. If I don't do it today I will regret it for sure. I was ready before but now I know I will most definitely regret not sleeping with you today."