72

„Oh wow, you're really here. Didn't expect you to seriously invite me to meet up.", Doyoung says surprised as he looks at Johnny, leaning against a street lamp pole. He's wearing a leather jacket and tight jeans, the jacket closed up so Doyoung can't see much of his figure there, also a helmet beneath his arm, making Doyoung conclude that he probably came on a motorcycle.

„Then how come you still went to check if you thought I was kidding? Also you're too late, you could have hurried up a bit."

„Well like I said, I thought it was a joke. Now what exactly is your plan, since you invited me to basically nowhere out of the blue."

Throwing his helmet at Doyoung, Johnny speaks, „Put it on, we'll drive somewhere."

A bit confused Doyoung looks at the helmet and Johnny first, then down on himself. Good thing he didn't put on a skirt today or dress, yet he has heels on and isn't sure on how well that will work out.

„As Long as those killing devices will stay on your feet it will be fine, be glad you didn't put on a skirt. Also, don't hold onto me during the ride, I won't drive crazily so just hold onto the seat."

Silently Doyoung looks after Johnny who walks towards a motorcycle on the parking lot next to them, getting out some rather large sunglasses and putting them on, then driving up to Doyoung again, who hasn't moved a single muscle.

„Don't just stand there, hurry up. Or is it that unbelievable to you that I would invite you to go somewhere."

„Well, I mean I do have reasons to find this whole thing a bit weird. After all, you wanted to beat me up quite a lot of times."

„Listen, I'm trying to give this all a new start, so I won't do anything, unless you give me a reason to."

„So it's just for WinWin, because he wanted you to do this."

„The restart yes. What we're gonna do today was my own idea. I'm giving you a chance to prove my first opinion about you wrong, so I want you to do the same with me. Today is gonna be the first part of me giving you a chance to show me what you really are like, and that it's not as horrible as I think and thought."

A bit distrustful still, Doyoung gives in and puts the helmet on, he does want to try and give Johnny a picture of the real him, the parts of him that usually are constantly hidden deep within. Yet he fears he's mostly acting upon his little brothers wishes and it's just like the thing with apologizing but not meaning it. One of the worst things to him.

Struggling a bit, Doyoung does manage to get up on the motorcycle behind Johnny, keeps a bit of distance though and careful not to touch Johnny at all, both because the older doesn't like it but also because Doyoung feels like he doesn't deserve to and is too shy.

What he hasn't told Johnny or anyone though, getting him to drive on a motorcycle with someone else might not be the best idea. If it was Taeyong or Sicheng then maybe, he can cling to them. But Johnny?

As promised, Johnny doesn't drive wildly and is careful, he knows too that the balance is worse to keep when only holding onto the seat, it would be safer on the front person, the driver. Yet Johnny doesn't feel comfortable for Doyoung to touch him, he wants to start anew, but he can't help but keep in mind that Doyoung did seduce a lot of guys.

Over most of the drive it's rather silent between the two of them as they drive towards the end of the city. However, at one rather sharp curve, Johnny suddenly feels hands on his shoulders and arms on his back, weight being put on it.

„Hey, didn't you listen to me earlier?! Don't distract me!"

However, against his expectations, a trembling voice answers back, obviously terrified, „I'm s...sorry, I can't hel...p it..."

„Are you... scared?", Johnny asks, going a bit slower in speed now, he knows it's only gonna be straight road for the rest but still, also to understand better what the one behind him says.

He doesn't get an answer however, instead feels the hands grip tightening.

Not being able to hold it in, Johnny can't help but burst into a bit of laughter, „No way! This is the last thing I expected, you're scared of driving on a motorcycle?! I thought would would love such things!"

„I... never drove or... have been on one. Shut up...", Doyoung mumbles back, obviously he's embarrassed about it.

But at the same time a bit sad that his suffering seems to make Johnny laugh and happy.

„Why did I even come here in the first place... it will never end well, I should have learned that by now....", he thinks to himself, burying his head in his arms which are still on Johnny's back.

The person he wants to reach is right there and yet seems so far away, all of the time and enjoys it when he's scared or hurt. What a great start...