19

He did try at least.

But Doyoung knew that Taeyong would probably try to stop him if he drove completely back home. So he just let Sicheng out of the car one street away from their house, before continuing to drive where he originally wanted to go.

Usually he could care less about what's with Sicheng and his club activities after school, but it was a suitable excuse to leave the house so he took it. Also, Doyoung saw the chat between Taeyong and the younger in the corner of his eyes, he didn't even need to see the display clearly or names, he already knew who it was. He knows they're communicating.

Doyoung also knows damn well that Sicheng is afraid of him, he wanted to achieve exactly that.

Taeyong... it's more complicated with him.

Originally his plan was for both of them to stay far away from him, the reason he keeps his rude act towards them up, never saying „thank you" or „sorry" willingly for example.

Since Sicheng is younger, Doyoung's first thought about him was, „I can't let him turn out like me!". That was right at their first meeting, a few years ago.

Yet Taeyong seemed to have never given up on him, even seems to start to figure out what going on inside him. Something that scares Doyoung.

But at the same time he has noticed that if he gives Taeyong some wrong hints, he can manipulate him, put him on a wrong thought. Also, due to seeming to feel bad for him, Taeyong helps him on his own.

Since it's beneficial to Doyoung, he has accepted it. If it wouldn't be, he would long have switched over to manipulation and would definitely have told more lies to Taeyong. Like this it's actually only a few, as weird as it might sound, it's rare.

Doyoung has never let anyone get close to him, his heart or emotions. He also keeps his life story hidden inside of him, chose not to tell or talk, instead became a manipulator.

When he got beat up, it wasn't that much that he was helpless. He let it happen on purpose. He had found out that the guy he was dating with had a wife. Perfect blackmail material to use the guy, might it be for money, gifts or whatever. Doyoung will take it all, as Long As it pleases him.

To many it seems like he's just out to get someone in bed. But that's just one objective. Through blackmail and manipulation he can legally get what he wants from those who fell for him. They decided to play with fire, even though it was clear that they would end up getting burned.

This part of his personality already says enough and makes it clear that he doesn't have any friends. Which he also doesn't mind. It was his choice after all. And the best one in his opinion.

„I was supposed to turn out this way.", Doyoung mumbles to himself with a small yet slightly mad grin in his lips, his eyes though still looking sad somewhere.

As he parks his car in a special park house, where he can stay in over night, he then says to himself, „Well, time to drink away the thoughts. Or I might end up doing something I will regret more than anything else. In this case  that would be telling Taeyong and Sicheng too much."