152

„That was one sudden invitation Johnny. Something the matter, something wrong?", Doyoung asks as he arrives at Johnny's home.

„Nope, just wanted to have you over. It's not your first time here after all.", the older answers, smiling softly yet fiddling with his fingers a bit behind his back.

„Well I sure hope your parents aren't home because I'm not wearing the most... decent clothes. Let's just say I didn't have many choices since I forgot to wash the past few days."

That sentence explains why Doyoung doesn't take his outside clothes off, only his shoes, yet keeps wearing the coat which seems rather warm. A bit too warm.

Swallowing shortly and quietly, Johnny then answers, „It's fine, you can take it off. My parents aren't at home, they've returned back to America just yesterday."

„Oh so they were only visiting?"

„For the past three months. I don't get to see them that often so we decided to do it like this, for a longer period of time."

„Still, will you be fine with it? I don't want you to think bad of me again... Win or Tae are used to seeing me looking like a slut basically and I was fine with wearing it only at home but going out like this was a bit too embarrassing. So I just had to cover it up with this coat.", Doyoung explains, his cheeks taking on a slight red color.

Usually he never felt embarrassed about what he wore or how people saw him, yet ever since he fell for Johnny and especially since they've been dating, he's become more and more shy to wear such things outside, that reveal a lot of himself.

Even in front of Johnny he's embarrassed, yet also scared he won't like Doyoung's clothes, so he now only feels comfortable in them around his brothers. He already has decided to buy a few more normal clothes and at least something that covers up more so he won't be as exposed as he is in the current clothes.

„Baby we're dating. If you're wearing anything sexy I surely wouldn't mind, I only would if you're showing it off to others."

„Well, basically others already have seen me in this... since I'm not the most innocent one.... I really don't think I should take this coat off, it's too embarrassing!", Doyoung disagrees, insisting on keeping on that warm thing.

Johnny sighs, he doesn't want to force Doyoung to do anything, then again he's curious to see what exactly Doyoung is wearing to be so embarrassed all of a sudden. And it would set the mood up perfectly as well.

Johnny in fact really did ask Doyoung to come over for a reason. Since he recently did talk with the others about that Doyoung seems kind of addicted to pleasure, not doing anything for so long is probably hard for him, as well as mean.

And the fact that Johnny wears a lot of tight shirts or even has been walking around in front of Doyoung with his naked upper body... that's really just teasing at this point.

So Johnny has made up his mind since a few days ago that he will do his best and go that step farther with Doyoung. He did a lot of research and preparing, having went to the store just before to get more condoms. He does have some, yet he knows Doyoung probably won't get enough from just one time and round. So he got more just in case he needs it.

Now being ready and prepared, he's planning on giving Doyoung something back now. And the fact that he's wearing something sexy, even if not on purpose, makes this even easier to get to that point.

But if he doesn't want to take off that coat, either Johnny has to seduce Doyoung to get him to agree on taking off that coat. Or he'll wait till it gets too warm for Doyoung and he has no other choice.

And since Doyoung already is sweating a bit it seems, Johnny will take the second way.