Chapter IV - Family Bonds

[Two Days Later]

As a bystander slash victim to the Black Dragons, (Y/n) was told to attend the admins meeting. And that she did.

The meeting was held in an abandoned building. This is due to the recent cold weather. Within one of the many rooms were a good majority of the admins, each sitting at their own corners.

"I had no idea Hakkai was the little bro of the Black Dragon's Leader." Smiley confesses.

"You knew, right Mitsuya?" Mucho steals a glance at Mitsuya, receiving no response in return.

Hanma, serving as the captain of Toman's new sixth division, grins. "The Black Dragons? What a hassle."

"There's no avoiding it, though." Kisaki inputs.

Draken glances at Mikey. "We got all the admins here?" Just as he asks this, the door opens. Walking in were the two that had remained from the admins, Hakkai, (Y/n), and Takemichi. While the vice captain of the second division looked rather timid, the new first division captain and female member were stern. "Okay. Everyone's here." He concludes.

Mikey acknowledges their presence. "Enter! Takemitchy. (Y/n). Hakkai." The three stand across from where he sat.

Draken gives a proper explanation to all of the admins. "As you all know, four days ago...(Y/n) was beaten by the head of the Black Dragons; He committed violence on (Y/n), knowing she's our first and only female member. Which means that this is a declaration of war by the Black Dragons." This proclamation makes Takemichi and (Y/n) stiffen slightly.

"Cheeky motherfuckers." Smiley claims. "Let's stomp their asses." He insists.

"We already crushed the Black Dragons once." Mucho remarks. "It'll be easy, right?"

Mitsuya answers truthfully. "We beat the Ninth generation before. The Tenth generation's totally different." Everyone goes quiet, but only for a few seconds.

"You're missing the point!" Smiley retorts, darting up from his seat. "It wasn't (Y/n)'s fault that she didn't know where the Black Dragon's turf was." He gazes down at Hakkai with his strained smile. "So why the hell did you take her there, Hakkai?"

"Hey, Hakkai." Mucho exchanges a threatening glare at Hakkai. "Are you acting as a spy for the Black Dragons?! You son of a bitch."

Smiley cocks his head slightly. "You're the boss's little broke aren't ya?"

Mucho emphasizes his suspicion. "Tried to hide that from us, huh?!"

Takemichi speaks up, attempting to stick up for Hakkai. "Wait just a minute. Hakkai didn't mean to...--"

"Shut the hell up." This single phrase forces Takemichi to then remain silent.

(Y/n) hesitates. "Hakkai mentioned once that the head of the Black Dragons, Taiju Shiba, isn't around the house often." The admins give their attention to her. "So prior to meeting Takemichi and I, he assumed that the chances of encountering him at his place was low, and unlikely, but..."

Smiley irks. "Despite it being an possible coincidence, that's hardly an excuse, nor a reason for that matter." He gestures to (Y/n) and the bandages that are taped to her face. "If he really wasn't a traitor, he would jumped in and prevent the worst from happening to you, don't you think?"