Chapter XIII - Rest In Peace

A/n - I wanted to update yesterday, but I don't have internet, and I usually type on my computer, so I had to resort to my phone. Bare with me if the details were short and half-assed. It was a pain in ass typing all of this through phone, believe me.

~•~

Thus begins the bike journey to Yokohama, consisting of Smiley, Angry, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and (Y/n). Takemichi and (Y/n) sit behind Smiley on his motorcycle, while Chifuyu sat on Angry's.

"Are we really going to Yokohama now?" Takemichi questions for confirmation.

"Yeah, the Tenjiku are a sea of chickens." Smiley inputs, confident in his victory.

"Sea of chickens?" (Y/n) deadpans, unsure of whether or not to believe the fourth division captain.

"Anyways, Chifuyu!" Smiley converses with the first division vice captain, regardless of the fact that he was riding on a separate motorcycle. "You got beaten up by Mochi, didn't you?"

Chifuyu talks in an offended voice. "Huh?! I won't lose that easily!" He intends on fighting Mochi again, since he had been taken down in one go last time. "I just got punched once! I never lost! It's not a real defeat! And now is the time for revenge, right?"

"But you fainted after that, so it's better for you to take it easy." Angry advises.

"Stop being tough, Chifuyu..." Followed by Smiley. "Mochi is so fucking strong. We lost to him once."

"Eh?" Chifuyu is taken aback by this.

"Seriously?" (Y/n)'s eyes go wide.

"The two of you lost to that Mochi guy?" Takemichi repeats, his reaction being extremely similar to Chifuyu and (Y/n)'s. "He's that strong?"

"Yeah, we knew him since way before we got into Toman." Angry replies.

Smiley takes the opportunity to explain the background he shared with the Tenjiku captain. "It was around the time when we formed out team, 'Sugoaku.' We always got beaten up by a Kawasaki team called 'Jugemu.' We really couldn't eliminate that team; one day, we assembled at the riverbank, and back then, Jugemu's captain was Mochizuki Kanji, AKA Mochi."

"It was an utter defeat." This blunt conclusion puts Takemichi in a stunned state.

"Then I challenged him too, and I immediately went home." Angry shares.

Smiley adds. "Angry's eyes were all white!"

"Smiley's, too!" Angry retorts.

Out of curiosity, Chifuyu asks the twins. "Why are you guys having fun, talking about your own defeat?" He can already imagine himself in the situation, assuming that he'd succumb to frustration unlike them.

"We don't fight to win." Angry answers simply.

Smiley proclaims to Takemichi and (Y/n). "This time we're going to fight them together, Takemitchy, (Y/n)." He earns no response from either one of them. "Anyways, if Tenjiku is already sending out their strong offense teams like Mochi, Toman has no choice but to win, right?" He focuses on the road ahead.

"Look, Smiley." Angry is the first among the group to spot two Tenjiku members, both walking around town, casually.

"Oi, oi..." Smiley is already making his move. "Talk about the devil..." He slows down on the acceleration, parking the motorcycle near the curb of the sidewalk. Angry does the same thing. "Get off, Takemitchy, (Y/n)." The two oblige, watching the twins walk ahead, towards the same direction that the Tenjiku members were walking to.