Chapter XVII - Untamed Heart

[Same Day - February 22nd, 9:55 PM]

Izana tells his fellow underlings, after an hour later that Toman had yet shown up and meet the time deadline. "Tonight, history will be made..." He starts. "The night that Tokyo's greatest gangs assemble..." He stretches his arms out to emphasize the significance of his words. "Shinjuku's Onzoku Kizoku, Kichijoiji's SS, Ikebukuro's ICBM, Ueno's Night Dust, and other delinquent gangs that I have acknowledged; all of them..."

In front of him sits the leaders of the gangs that were forced to collaborate with Izana. Each of them were battered with dark bruises and dark blood. Once can already assume that this was Izana's doing. Not to mention the droplets of blood that had stained his face in the process.

"How disappointing!" Izana is impressed by the defeated delinquents. "Are you telling me these guys, are the top right now?" It's as though he hasn't found the right opponent that's given him a challenge. 

"Izana!" He tilts his head over his shoulder, interlocking eye contact with his childhood friend, Kakuchou. "It's already 10 PM. It looks like Toman ain't gonna come."

Just as Izana had anticipated. "I see."

Shion mentions. "Rindou and I dealt with Mitsuya and Smiley. Mucho dealt with the first division." He notices Kokonoi looking his way and grins. "You made a wise decision didn't you, Kokonoi?" He then lifts his head and concludes. "Then Mikey, (Y/n), and Draken...were all crushed by Kisaki."

Hanma is confident that Tenjiku's victory was ensured. "From the looks of it, Toman's pretty done for."

"I don't favor the way he did it, though." Mochizuki says honestly.

Mucho hesitates. "Izana...us S62...who were called the worst generation, have all lost our dreams. Now you have made them come true." He reaffirms his dependency on Izana then and there, to which earns him a smile from the commander. "This is the end for Toman."

Izana takes the opportunity to announce to everyone, standing on one of the cargo boxes. "From now on Tenjiku will slowly rise up to the top. We'll take over the gangs in Tokyo, get involved with the mature underground businesses. It doesn't matter if it's yakuza's or what. We'll destroy anyone who opposes us." His smile stretches outwards at the imagination of Tenjiku's future. "We will dominate the underground world of Japan."

Shion licks his lower lips with glee. "Toman would be a pretty useless team without Mikey and (Y/n), right?"

"And no one is coming too. What a boring bunch." Mochizuki comments.

Kisaki says otherwise. "No. That guy will definitely come." Izana hears this retort from where he stands, clueless as to what he was implying.

"What do you mean?" Izana asks.

Rather than saying anything, Kisaki holds a finger to his mouth. Everyone among Tenjiku goes quiet, and seconds prior, they pick up on faint engine noises that were drawing near, and growing louder.

"Don't tell me..." Kakuchou reacts with a look of disbelief.

"Toman has arrived!" Tenjiku depicted, alarmed by their enemy's appearance.

Soon after Toman had came to the battlefield, they abandoned their bikes at the back of the bay, and meet up with Tenjiku at the open field. There is a yard of distance between the two gangs. 

Izana forces a smile when he sees (Y/n) in front, next to Takemichi. "Oi..." He glances back at Kisaki. "You said you put down Satoko." A defined vein mark appears on the corner of his chin. "So then why the hell is Black Dragon's commander here?"