[31] Moonlight

A/N: Sorry for the late update, a tree fell in my backyard, damaging the electricity box or something so I didn't have any internet or light. I couldn't update but it's all fixed now so I'm updating today. 

No POV

    Clarke takes his leave with one last glance at Hope. The tribrid nods and with that, he's gone. The room is quiet with everybody thinking different things. Alaric and Caroline thinking of how to solve the problem without students getting hurt. While Lizzie thinks of how close Hope and Josie are, as she stares at their clasped hands. Josie's busy trying to hide the slight blush on her cheeks as she thinks of how close she and Hope are. Raf is thinking of how to comfort his boyfriend. He's nervous as their relationship was going through a rough time, with Landon becoming more violent and harsh. Raf didn't know what to do. Landon was thinking solely on the fact that his dad was Malivore and that he was immortal. 

   His mind traversed the infinite possibilities of what he could do if he really was immortal. A hidden smirk spread across his face as his thoughts wandered. Mg and Kaleb's minds were on the prophecy and what Clarke revealed about it.

   Although, Mg was thinking more of the things that the son of Malivore didn't reveal.    

   Quinn is thinking of how to keep her relationship with Penelope after her secret was disclosed. Penelope is thinking many things, but she's mainly focused on the girl who stands to her left, Hope.

   The story of Malivore was a tale that took a long time to tell, and by the time Clarke finished, it was already dark out. The only light in the room is a small lamp in the corner and the light of the moon.

   The last person in the room stares out the window with an unreadable expression. Her face silver in the moonlight that whispered through the thin glass marking the window. 

  Her body betrayed nothing of what she was thinking. With her body stiff and her mind a cold resolve, she spoke.

   "I'm tired, we can talk about this tomorrow. Goodnight." She bowed her head slightly and gently pulled her hand out of Josie's. She turned and walked through the double doors and towards her room. 

    "Same, goodnight." Josie waves at the group before following Hope out. She catches up to her soulmate and clings to her arm as if she would disappear. 

   Hope just glances at the girl before looking straight ahead, willing her face to stay straight. 

   They make it to room 13 and they enter. The door opens and the wood creaks under their feet as they walk inside. 

  As soon as they're both in the room, Hope closes the door and shoves Josie against it. 

   The victim squeaks in surprise but it's quickly muffled by Hope pressing her lips roughly onto hers. 

   The sudden kiss makes Josie part her lips in surprise, Hope wastes no time and takes the opportunity to slip her tongue past her lips. 

   The intrusion makes Josie groan with pleasure which only serves to arouse both girls further at the same time. 

   Hope runs her hands along Josie's back as her mouth trails hot kisses from the corner of her lips and down her neck. She stops at a certain spot when Josie moans softly. The girl blushes furiously when she realized the sound that she made but that's quickly forgotten when Hope sucks at that spot.

  Her hands go to Hope's shoulders and her fingers dig into the solid muscle there. But they slowly move down towards the hem of Hope's shirt.  

  She pauses when Hope drags her tongue over the mark she just made.