Chapter 5

"Y-you w-want t-to l-leave m-me?"

Katsuki's Pov

I watched as tear formed in his eyes, it made me sick just seeing him like this. I know what happened in his past and I can't leave him. Slowly I begin to get up, pushing myself to not topple over but I slowly wrap my arms around his back

"I-Izu", I say hastily as my vision starts to become blurred. I feel a little lighter as I close my eyes and my arms that were around izuku now falls back and I succumb to the darkness that yet meets me.

3rd person

" k-Kacchan?!", Izuku says as he quickly turns around to catch the love of his life.

Bodies being pressed together a small but faint breath is being taken by the blonde under him. the dark haired greenette let out a relieved huff as picks up the blonde bridal style, holding him close together and walking out of the small room.

"Is all his stuff gathered?", izuku said looking towards the dark blue haired man in front of him. Iida tenya, A trust worthy man, A man who's literally fast on his feet but not faster than his boss.

" yes sir", Iida saluted, standing straight as a pencil.

"Make sure to pack up the rest of the things in his room, any furniture and stuff leave, we don't need it", He says walking towards the exit.

" On it", is all he says as he calls a few men to come help him

With the greenette making his way to the car, he gently places his lover in the backseat of his 2019 Chevrolet Suburban. Closing the doors he makes his way back to the small apartment.

"The place is cleaned from his belongings sir", Iida spoke up as he holds an empty gasoline can.

" Good what about the other people who live around here?", Izuku spoke up bringing a lighter out of his pocket playing with it.

"They have been moved and we have given them a small amount to keep them quiet", Iida speaks up again looking at his boss playing with a lighter.

" Make your way out of here, bring all of his stuff back to my place and don't touch anything ", Izuku said glaring at bluenette.

" yes sir", he motioned his hand in the air as he walked away hopping in the moving truck and driving away.

"The Best Part When You leave me, is watching Things Burn", he says as a smirk grows on his face as he proceeds to light up the gasoline trail, as the whole apartments complex burn along with its owner.