Chapter 6

Windy, the cool breeze blew through the flower beds. Sunlight, made his skin warmer as they are lying down across from each other as their head are beside each other. One sleep and one looking at the others face as the flowers around them made the sleeping boy look even more beautiful in his eyes.

Peaceful and warm, He loves the feeling how much he wants this to last forever. But sometimes forever always has it's end, he realized that

To be exact they were five when trouble started to happen, Izuku to be exact had to deal with trouble. to katsuki it seemed normal but he knew what really happened and sworn not to tell.

'IZUKU! STOP--------' a middle aged woman screamed

Lids shoot wide open as Izuku wakes up from sleep. The same dream that happens every night, the one dream that are in his thoughts from 19 years ago.

He looks beside him he sees his kacchan next to him still sleep, he looks uncomfortable while he slept. Body motion trying to toss and turn only to be restricted because of the locks on his wrists and ankles.

His body changed from the past 19 years, from being small and skinny to curvy and a little bit muscular. Izuku sighs to himself, his kacchan always look beautiful no denying it.

Moving closer to him, he lays his head in the middle of the blondes chest hearing his heart beat, nice and steady, and the liquids inside his body gush around.

Nice to say that even if he still had nightmares he knew his kacchan would be near him at all times, and if he wasn't what was going to happen to him?