Chapter 24

The whole room was silent. Besides that you could hear faint sounds of pained grunts escape the blondes mouth.

Katsuki made it to the steps and luckily izuku was still out. But sometime soon he'll be up so he has to quickly try to get up the stairs to their newly refurnished room.

The back of his hair stood up as he shivered. The opening of door caught his attention.

Laughter and the group of colors walked in.

"Do you think they're back yet? Deku and bakugou are supposed to be back?" Mina's voice questioned.

"Yeah hopefully we didn't miss much—", Sero spoke as he looked at what happened in front of him

"No way.." kaminari said in disbelief.

"Bakubro!" kirishima screamed before running towards the blonde at the bottom of the steps as the others followed.

"What happened!?" They all asked as the noticed the faint blooded handprints on the floor.

"Nothing. Nothing that was important happened" katsuki replied as Sero was the one who walked towards the trail cursing under his breath as he looked speechless and horrified.

"Shit."

"What? What happened sero..." Mina questioned as she followed after him as she covered her mouth.

"Oh my god... bakugou what did you do!" He heard her call out as Kirishima and denki helped him up balancing him.

When they turned the corner all eyes were on katsuki,
"The bastard knew what was coming, he wanted to start shit so he had it coming!"

The scene wasn't that bloody but they watched as the green haired male take breaths on the ground.

"If you hadn't made him mad already, he's totally going to kill you now" Kirishima said looking towards him worriedly.

They all froze when they heard the grunts come from the male on the ground.

"Bakubro.... I think you should run before he gets up"

The air became quite.

'Tch' "so what I'll beat the hell out of him" he looked annoyed at the others, they face palmed before Mina spoke up, "bakubabe last time you said that he nearly killed you"

"Kiri, denki get him upstairs quick!" Mina shouted as everyone noticed izuku's eyes snap open.

"RUN!"

And they did.

They rushed him up the stairs and eventually made it to the room and locked it. You could hear a whole bunch of shouting and slamming echoing in the hall and sadly sero and Mina were down there.

"What The Fuck! Your lovers are downstairs and you left them with HIM!" Katsuki hollered as denki and Kirishima stood there.

"We know! But we can't just leave you there with him! What if he kills you this time?!" Kirishima said as kaminari only looked sad.

"Bakugou we're trying to help you!" Denki exclaimed.

"For the last time I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP-"

"WILL YOU JUST LISTEN TO US?!" kaminari shouted back as his brows furrowed, and surprised katsuki was silent.
"You say that your fine, he isn't going to hurt you, you'll fucking beat the hell out of him, but every time you even think you even think you can you don't! We have to sit here everyday waiting by you bedside hoping and praying that you'll be okay... but do you ever think... that what happens to you affects us all deeply!"