Chapter 13

Cold. Playing in the snow always made them cold. Being bundled together would always bring them warmth as they were stuck hugging each other with the comforter wrapped around them.

----

Beep.

The sound of a monitor he could hear beside him.

Beep.

The sound kept on happening as it began to speed up.

Trying to take a gasp of air, he was unable to breathe.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The monitor sped up as katsuki was trying to move his body only for his movements to be halted. He couldn't move. His body wouldn't listen to him. he began to feel his body ache in even more pain as his eyelids shot open only to be blinded by the bright light shining on the ceiling.

Vision being blurred as he was met with soft green eyes, which were familiar as he now blacked out again feeling pain in his shoulder and a respirator mask being put on his nose.

'Relax, breathe', he heard a soft females voice

he took in small shallow breaths relaxing as he lost complete feeling in his body.

-----

"Kacchan?", izuku called out as he brushed his thumb on Katsuki's chin.

"Kacchan wakkee upp~", izuku called out again in a playful tone.

Eyes shoot open meeting a pair of Forest Green Irises.

"Aw kacchan you look horrible", he said reaching in a dresser beside him pulling out a hand mirror.

Looking at his reflection he seen the way of how his eyes were blood shot red and his skin color looked pale.

" w-wha--", he tried to speak only for his voice to cut out.

"Kacchan the doctor told me that you should avoid speaking", izuku said walking away to grab the pitcher filled with ice cold water and a cup with a straw.

As the grenette took a seat on the side of the bed right next to the blonde, he poured the liquid in the cup and placed the pitcher down on the table and moved the cup towards the blonde.

"Kacchan drink this", izuku offered as his free hand grabs the sides of Katsuki's jawline.

Trying to move his head he stopped , he felt a cord on his neck, shivering from the cold touch he tries to move his hands only for him to see them twitch.

Huffing harshly to himself seeing the way izuku, smirked at him placing the cup down on the table next to the pitcher, as his hand travels to the blondes arm as his fingers traces his skin stopping at to where the small tube that drew blood out was.

"The doctor did say there were going to be side affects once you woke up", izuku said looking at the cord as he grabbed the small tube and began to remove it.

"I think it would be best to give you something before you fully recover", The greenette said as he placed the tube down and reached behind his back for a small black case.

Hearing the sound of something unzipping he focused his attention on the syringe and a small blue bottle. As izuku placed the cap on his leg he extracted the liquid in the syringe and placed the bottle on the table.

"It'll only hurt for a second", he said as he grabbed Katsuki's arm and jabbed the needle into his Fore arm.

With the needle leaving his arm as deku began cleaning up the area ready for what to come. With the blonde jolting up quickly pouncing on the greenette like a lion hunting a zebra.

" w-what...D-did...Y-you...D-do...T-to... M-me", katsuki said as it came out to shaky as his body feels like its burning.

"ah, nothing bad Kacchan.. What I gave you was some newly developed toxins we just created", Izuku said bringing his hand up to caress the blondes cheek.

With more heat spreading around his body, the blondes legs gave out from the force of his movement and the heat causing him to become a shaky mess. With the world spinning for a second he was met with a cold ground, with izuku pinning him down.

as the heat died down his eyes became blurred again, meeting izuku's gaze filled with lust and happiness.

" Kacchan seems like your meeting your limit... I hope this serves as a warning to you", izuku said as he kissed the blondes forehead, as for katsuki to succumb to the slumber.

'For what's to happen you are Precious and my Dearly Beloved'