Chapter 23

Sometimes there's a chance that luck will be on your side, even though it wasn't on your side today who knows it may be luck tomorrow.

--;----;--;-;-;--;----;--;-;-;--

"Kacchan could you say that again?"

"... I lost the fucking item"

In the room stood two people across from each other, they were inside the living room. They'd just arrived home and Izuku walked straight to the living room to sit on the couch and pulled out a small red journal.

Katsuki had followed close behind him as he asked one of the maids for 2 cups and some red wine. He's going to end up with a headache tonight and he'd rather have a Hangover than a freaking migraine caused by Izuku's ranting.

Katsuki's eyes focused on the sight of Izuku who had crossed his right leg atop of his left, and from the looks of it Izuku was proud. His right arm rested on the arm rest of the red couch as the maid quickly rushed out of the room from dropping off the drinks. His green eyes followed Katsuki's every movement as to when the blonde had popped off the cork to pour himself and Izuku a glass after downing the liquid down.

he didn't say anything, he just sat there smiling

Katsuki grabbed a single seat across from Izuku as he poured himself another cup

"Look, I don't know what happened... ," he started as he shook the wine in the glass "There was some lady that was there who managed to take the item"

Izuku quirked a brow as he sat straight up grabbing his glass
"What do you mean lady?," Izuku questioned as he took a small sip from his glass.

"I don't know, she looked a year older than me but she dressed as if she were a guard," katsuki said as he scratching his head "Jonemi... Joiicep- ... Josephine! Was what she told me her name was, I don't know if it's true or not," he huffed out as he smelled the drink.

Cranberry.

It was tasty and it left his throat dry, why this one out of the others?
Maybe sometime he'll try strawberry or Plum...

He downed another cup as he cursed looking at the glass before looking back up to Izuku

"Light brown, has was half'n half has... a Gold and brown eye? Somehow they glowed like you and your weirdo shit! About your height-," he said as he changed his seating as he leaned more on the arm rest while his legs were on the seat, "and get this! She's enhanced in fighting guessed my every move!," he yelled as his expression was angry as everything started to feel blurry.

"Kacchan...," Izuku spoke lowly this time he wasn't on the chair he was in front of katsuki as the drink in the blonde's hand was taken from him, with fingers under his chin katsuki was made to look at izuku.

He looked angry but on contrast it wasn't towards him it was towards something else. Their faces brought close together as he could smell a strong amount of alcohol and cranberries

'Jeez, how much did he drink?,' katsuki thought as he felt his chair tip up from the ground.

"HeY! What're You Doing!?," he put his legs down trying to balance the chair all while Izuku tilted the chair back farther.

"Kacchan... Did she hurt you? Was she the one that taken the object?," he glared at the panicked blonde in front of him, he only had to hold the chair by an arm and hold the blondes face to make him panicked.