Chapter 7

Katsuki's Pov

Air. I need air, I can't breathe. Something heavy is laying on me. I open my eyes slowly my  vision is a little blurred as I look at the figure in front of me well on top of me. Deku...

I try to move my hands to wake him up only to be restricted by the chain's that are around my wrists.Thoughts of trying to kick him off me, are out the window cause they're chained as well.

Air, I need to breath. Struggling to move as his heavy figure only pushes down on me more. He's just a couple of inches below me as I noticed the piercing on his eyebrow. Bingo

Trying to move my stiff shoulders a little back as I bring my chin down To my chest as I slowly try to stretch my neck out directly to his piercing.

*clink*
I latch the tip of my teeth on his piercing as I quickly throw my head back, gasping for air, seeing izuku's figure jump out holding on to his  now bleeding brow.

"o-ow! kacchan why would you do that!?", he yells as he makes his way to the bathroom looking for the first-aid kit.

" you were killing me, I couldn't breathe", I spat at him as he walked back into the room with a bandage on his now bruised brow.

"you could've just asked", he responded with as he walked back to the bathroom grabbing a wet cloth and sits beside me smiling.

" how could I, when a bag of bricks decides to lay on top of me?" I ask jokingly as he rubs the cloth on the now red stained bed sheet.

He laughs as it sends shivers down my spine, as again he walks out of the room to the closet.

"Unchain me", I ask, looking at the closest door.

"I'll think about it...", I hear him say as he walks out with a Black suit with a red tie.

He walks back to the bathroom and starts the shower as he then proceeds to lock and close the door.

'This Bitch!', I curse at myself