Chapter 15

Darkness. The more you fall, the more you'll never escape. That's what the blonde boy always thought whenever his green haired friend would mumble, talking about certain chemicals that could burn things.
-----

Izuku's Laboratory

This place is where he develops his own creations. The room I can only go when I'm hurt. The room that's next to his own Horrid Creations.

-17 years ago-

Back when we were younger he was always picking up random books. Mainly Biology books, but he would find random creatures for instance, when we were younger in the woods we found two bunnies.

1 Green and black bunny that looked like Moss and
1 Blond-ish yellow bunny that looked like a Sunflower.

We came to love them so much that we never wanted to part ways with them, so... We brought them home.

My parents and His Mother had agreed for us to keep them,
We'd always bring them along with us when we played with each other. But then I started to notice the change of behavior with his bunny, Moss.

Moss would flinch every now and then whenever izuku would grab him, he would also start shaking, and I would question izuku out when I see scratches on him along with a couple of bandages/casts.

He would come up with some reason to how Moss would escape his cage and end up getting stuck somewhere, and izuku saving him.
Me being the dumb 7 year old believing that nothing was wrong with Moss, I was Completely Wrong.

We only had them for 2 Months.

They were about the size of a Chihuahua, Sunflower being a little bit smaller and very poofy. And Moss, who's fur was most likely messy as izukus hair.

The day Izuku came to my house crying a whole waterfall of tears, as his Mother would be there to comfort him.

In a small shoebox in his hand, rested Moss as he was Covered in Blood, His back had a large slice coming down his back, as tears ran down my face.

After an hour of mourning the Loss of Moss, we both went upstairs to my room as we laid on the floor with Sunflower in between us.

"K-kacchan?", izuku said looking down running his fingers through sunflowers fur.

" what izu?", I said as I looked at him sit up.

"D-did you want to know how we found him?", he said as he lifted his face revealing his eyes that held no emotion.

Gulping as I opened my mouth, " H-how did you find him?", I questioned as I seen something spark in his eyes.

" we found him hanging with a wire of coil on his neck in the basement... Mom tried to pull him out of the area but she screamed at the sight of how his back looked ", he responded with as his lip twitched.

I stared at him with a startled look, with him looking at his hand his green eyes met mines and he smiled.

" but do you really want to know what happened? ", he questioned me as he looked be deep in my eyes tracing sunflowers back.

" I couldn't help but be curious Kacchan, I wanted to see what his insides looked like.. Were their Bodies the same as ours? Or was it different? ", he smiled at sunflowers back before looking back at me, as he lifted his hand towards mine.

" So when mom was busy in the kitchen, I took one of her medical scalpels, and sliced the middle of his back... The way that he was trying to get out of my hold... The way that his insides were gushing around", izuku began to squeeze my hand as he grabbed sunflower by her neck.

"Izu... stop... Put her down", I say as his eyes flashed with something dangerous as he squeezed his hand around her neck, with Sunflower taking small sound less breathes.

" don't worry Kacchan I just wanted to see something ", he said as he let go of her neck as she ran off and jumped on my bed curling against my pillow, just as I was about to get up, he brought me into a small hug.

" I'm not going to hurt her, sometimes I let my curiosity get the best of me", he says as he lets go picking up the small bottle that contained the ashes of Moss.

With that he left out the room as I heard a small 'bye kacchan!", coming from down stairs.

Moving from my position, I got up on my bed as I brought Sunflower to my chest as I laid there with tears coming down my face as I think of the horrors Moss had to go through.

I wish I could've been able to help him, but its best that he explores his curiosity.