Chapter 10

knowing if she's here the rest of my so called 'Baku squad' is here

Katsuki's Pov

'Shit!', today is not my day... well it never is. What a I supposed to now? Slowly I take a few steps back not to alert her. A few strands of hair stands up on the back of my neck as I feel a presence behind me.

Turning around quickly with my fists balled up I turn around and use all my force to punch them in the stomach. Hearing a pained grunt I began to run and took a left ending up at the end of the hallway. 'FUCK', I curse at myself cause I took a wrong turn.

*Click Clack* footsteps were heard behind me

"Bakubabe! You're back!", a pink cotton candy haired female said running towards me jumping on my back.

" G-GET OFF ME RACCOON EYES!", I scream as I try to rip her arms from around my neck.

"B-Bakubro", a red haired said as he was catching his breath and holding his stomach, "you're back", he finished as he was making his towards me pulling the pink haired idiot off me.

" we were worried that deku was going to do something to you", they both exclaimed as they were smiling sadly at their friend.

I only responded with a irritated 'tch', as I push past them, "Like that useless bastard would ever", I said walking to the stairs and going down them.

" n-not to interfere bro but I think he's past the point of not hurting you ", the red head known as eijirou kirishima said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea babe, he's not doing so fine every time you leave", a pink cotton candy girl known as mina ashido replied with after kirishima.

Now walking towards the kitchen the three abruptly stopped.

Smells of burnt ashes clogged the air, the kitchen was how can he say it on fire...

The stove had flames surrounding the pan, the sink recently just had steam coming out of it, glass dishes were now shattered on the floor, counters were covered in certain seasonings.

One tall and slim black haired extra was trying his best to handle the flames on the stove, as a yellow haired numbskull was trying to clean the mess and restock the dishes only to fail cause he was sneezing from the seasoning and shattering dishes.

" Sero! Kami!, what happened?!", kirishima and mina ran up to their friends and helping them with their mess and quickly solving the issue.

"w-we'd r-rather not speak about it", sero and kami both said scratching the back of their necks looking away from them with a faint blush on their cheeks.

Squeals could be heard from the red and pink heads, as they locked hands making their way towards the two leaving the fuming blonde to himself, as he looked around the kitchen in rage.

" ah! We'd always believed you two would be a couple!", mina screamed again in excitement as kirishima patted her head while trying to pull her off them two.

"Y-yea, we just sorta jumped to a topic while talking and we are now going out", sero said smiling as he walks back to turn the stove off.

Laughter, loud and obnoxious noise would fill the kitchen as it went dead silent as a Sharp object presumably a knife was flung towards the group as they were missed only by a couple inches and them moving just in time.

" YOU.....FUCKERS...RUINED THE KITCHEN!", bakugou screamed as he threw more objects at the two suspects as they were running away in fear and mostly their lives. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THEY COSTED", he screamed again as he now cornered the two as he had a chair in his hand, raising slowly as he looked like he was... no, he is going to commit murder.

Screams could be heard from the yellow haired as he clung to his newfound boyfriend as he slowly pushes him towards the direction of the blonde.

Just as the blonde was about to strike, the chair was snatched out of his hand as the other two extras tackled him to the ground.

" LET ME GO!", he screamed glaring at kirishima and mina .

"No bro, your gonna have to chill before we let you go", the red head said staring back at his friend then looking back up seeing sero comfort kaminari as he was now passed out from halfway seeing his fate.

'tch', was all he responded with as he forced himself to shove the two off him. 'be lucky', he mouthed at sero making a sweat come down his face and the smile turning to a frown.

After cleaning the kitchen, bakugou made breakfast, they ate with only the sound of birds and laughter.