Chapter 18

A golden ring was shown, as the two boys were now newlyweds. Everyone was happy, but one...

---

4 more months passed, the blonde still hasn't woken up yet. There were tabs kept on him as the medical team were to keep a close eye on him.

A few said he began to show a few signs of waking up but they were sometimes brushed off as small jolts from his nervous system.

Izuku was mainly at his side day by day, and seemed to have eye bags under his eyes due to him staying up all night. His eyes never left katsuki but when it do he was either doing something or harming one of the workers whenever he heard Katsuki's name come out of their mouth.

So the Workers were all quite when Izuku was home...

"Kacchan...", Izuku started. "When will you wake up... It's been too long..... I want to talk to you", Izuku whispered as he kissed the back of the blondes hand which held the ring that fit around his delicate finger.

They got married. About 6 years ago, when they were 19.

Izuku smiled remembering that day, Katsuki was screaming at him because he was crying when he was coming down the aisle. Not a very traditional wedding... When everyone is silent and admiring or envied the bride who was getting married. But instead it was just his Kacchan shouting.  The shouts only got lounder when he couldn't stop himself from stuttering when they were exchanging vows.

The fact that his Kacchan was red when he brought up really cringy moments from their past. But then there were some that had katsuki uncomfortable, when he mentioned he knew his deepest secret.

He chuckled to himself.

he remembered that during the wedding katsuki had seen a spider and literally freaked out and the table with the cake crashed to the floor.
Turns out the cake was marble, and there was a literal food/cake fight from there on.

A lot went down that day, the best part was when the party ended. The honeymoon people would say but in their marriage it was different.

They made it home, katsuki was tired and was sticky but smelled divine. And Izuku his hair was stuck together and to make matters worst there was still white cream and cake on him.

He was so happy that he finally had Kacchan. But things got out of hand. He managed to hurt his Kacchan and he found it satisfying to watch him. He knew something was always wrong with him but he's never though about making katsuki suffer.

And from there on he did...

He scared Kacchan and he made sure that Kacchan would obey his rules. Right from the start from the bunny incident Kacchan always feared him. He avoided him. He just ran away whenever he got to close.

Izuku was angry. He was mad at katsuki for avoiding him and he wanted katsuki to stay near him.

He even proved what would've happen to him if he decided to leave him alone again. And he had no regrets of what he'd done when they were 17. But after that it brought out a sick side of him. He was being taken by his father who returned when he got the news.

This angered Him when he learned that he was going to leave his love alone for a long time...  but he insisted that he should come with him. Join him. And be his forever and only.

And when katsuki said no, he whispered something into his ear. He looked at him as tears flooded the blondes eyes, this only made Izuku smile more as his father lit a cigar watching the two as he smirked.

He sent katsuki home as he had a couple of days to pack and let his family know that he'll be leaving them. The days past as the two married couple watch their son leave and bidding him a goodbye...

Goodbyes were meant to be said if you know you weren't going to see this person again. And see you later would mean that you'll meet up again. 

But however this was the last time they knew they'd ever see their son.

Because he just entered the tigers den. And he now belonged to him.

Maybe he should have gone easy with him, katsuki was never that strong when it came to his ego, but he was always weak towards Izuku. Sure his personality was fiery around him but he enjoyed watching him act like that.

His father congratulated them on their marriage, and Izuku's achievements in certain stuff. And he bid farewell to them as he were to leave again.

That was 3 years ago and it didn't bother Izuku by the least, but what did bother him is that his Kacchan escaped multiple times and it always took him months to track him down. He had to give it to him, he played it off really well when staying hidden. But seems that he lowered his guard way to early because the second he did he always ended up being found.

But now he's angry... He's sitting here by the bedside waiting for him to wake. He hasn't had a decent amount of sleep since his workers couldn't watch him for a second.

He squeezed hard on the blondes hand as a tear ran down his face. "k-kacchan I promise that one day I'll let you go.... But not now.", he said as he kissed the blondes hand again wanting to be with him a little longer.
with that he gets up and exits the room and he's in his thoughts with his Kacchan on his mind.

The sound of the door closed, eye lids open slowly as they looked around themselves, a slight pain in their stomach as he took the breathing mask off his face and sat up.