Chapter 26

(A/N: you know what? Let's introduce a character we'll be seeing soon.)

Roses started to wither when he watched a pale hand caress their petals. Katsuki didn't know what to think when the bright red petals began to fade and wilt.

But he did know that he shouldn't be here. In a garden filled with roses but his surroundings were different from his own homes garden.

When that hand retracted he would then watch as the man shove his hand in his overly large black hoodie with his hood over his head.
He would then watch him Scoff and kick at the dead flower that lied on the ground.

When katsuki tried to back away slowly his body didn't move and the atmosphere started to melt around him.

The man in front of him had shifted a bit as he was then dressed in a different outfit. One where he wore the same color but where his body was more revealed by the shirt that clung to him as it gave more into his slim but muscular frame. With No hoodie to be seen his hair was long and almost white with a small amount of very light blue at the ends.

Something heavy weighed around his neck and the sound of a metal locked around his hand. He was no longer standing as he now sat. He dared not to make a sound but even if he tried a muzzle kept him from speaking.

The feeling was unpleasant it felt different from dealing with izuku— when he glanced around the room searching for him he was nowhere to be found.

And soon when his gaze came back to the Colombian haired male his gut began to twist and his head began to hurt.

Dark red eyes same like his own and sometimes a bit that resembled izuku's when he got really pissed, showed on the man's face.
Though it wasn't a feeling of being pissed he got from the man but rather something sinister.

Looking into the man's eyes he felt his bones shiver and the feeling of hands shadowed all over his body.

He felt the world crushing on him. As the gears that kept him locked in place faded away as the man began to speak.

"Funny isn't it katsuki?"

He found himself on the floor in a dark corner of the room with barely nothing on but a loosely torn robe that was ready to slip off at any form of contact.

He watched as a mirror formed across the other side of the room as a dim light shined. In the mirror he seen himself and felt a sting across his face along with the sudden pain in his arm.

"Even my brother couldn't keep you under control," the man smiled as he walked closely towards him. "—and do you wanna know why's that? Simply it's because you too dumb to realize that you were way safer with him—" he crouched in front of him and forced the blondes face closer to his own, "than me."

When he tried to scream no sound was heard and his heart was pounding fast and hard as he couldn't breathe. His vision began to darken as he began to lose feeling in his neck.

Numbing pain submerged him and laughter filled his ears.
That all began to fade as he felt himself to be at peace.
But with the last words he had heard time began to tick back as he felt his body heat up.

"I can't wait to see you again katsuki—"

It felt as if cold water had been dumped on him but with that coldness followed warmth.

When he woken he didn't remember much of anything from what happened last night or the dream he had, had.
Other than the fact that izuku chained him and forced himself on him made him sick.

His throat had burned but nothing came up.

A damp cloth had been patting around his forehead and neck as he felt himself ready to return to his slumber.

But when he tried to get up pain grew strong on his back and on his behind. He couldn't hold back a pained groan when he sat up and Only when he felt hands gently pushing him down with the sound of a soft hum he relaxed and lied back down.

When he squinted his eyes at the figure sitting on the edge of his bed, he was met with a gold necklace shining in his face and a long black ponytail that hung high on the woman's head.

Momo was there and sought aid on him.

He was safe with her for now and allowed himself to relax.

Even with the sound of laughter ringing in his ears he ignored it and kept his mind focused on the soft tune she hummed.

Even with a burn of a tear running down his cheek he focused on her humming. Even with his hopes burning to leave and get away from here he didn't want anyone to suffer.

The actions he caused by leaving could get them hurt and the actions they cause could get them killed.

He shifted to his side and leaned against Momo's warmth.

He could feel her hand brushing through the strands of his hair. He even caught a bruise forming around her wrist.

He doesn't know what happened but he wouldn't want to question it either. Something must've happened.

When she left he didn't bother moving from his spot and rather laid there. Sunlight shining through the curtains and he basked in its warmth.

Even with the other side of the bed being incredibly cold he couldn't care.

All he wanted to be was somewhere free.

Somewhere he didn't have to fear or get hurt anymore.

Or maybe he'd be born into another life where his life wasn't a mess and where Izuku wasn't a problem with his insane motives. Maybe where a relationship and marriage wasn't forcefully threatened by izuku.

One were he would never met izuku or his family. But when was luck ever on his side?

Forget luck.

It wasn't ever worth deserving to him.

(A/N: alr this was pretty much all I could get in for this chapter. I do hope to get in longer parts sometime soon cause I want to get into a chapter idea I thought of between a familiar character we know of.
If you don't know well... you might as well wait cause he'll be introduced later. 'TS')

Anyway stay safe, stay hydrated and maybe go outside and get some fresh air.

Adios.