Chapter 12

Storms. Cold wet and soggy. Sounds of a boy crying in a distance next to his friend. Warmth, as the small blonde embraced the small greenette.
---

Walking away from the Phone desk, he hears a small 'shh!', from around the corner. Knowing the group had followed him like a group of ducklings following their mother. He chuckled to himself as he turned the corner seeing multiple colors fly back as he jumps the corner.

"y'all fuckers are really nosy", he said as he put his hands on his hips.

"Well we are worried about you!", the group said together getting up from the floor dusting their outfits off.

again he just responded with a 'tch', earning a few worried looks from the group and a couple of the workers.

"Bro...we really are worried about you",the red head said gripping the blondes shoulders.

" Get Off Me!", katsuki yelled in an annoyed tone as he takes eijirous hands from his shoulders.

"bakubae", he looked away from kirishima now looking on his side seeing his bestie with a sad look on her face. "We're just looking out for you", she says.

" I don't need anyone to look out for me! I'm doing just fine!", he shouted now storming away from the group making his way to the front door only to be stopped by Sero.

"Move tape arms!"

"Sorry Bakugou, he said not to let you leave", Sero said looking at the blonde with the look of a warning.

"Move",  katsuki demanded as he now meets up with the whole bakusquad blocking the exit.

" Sorry, we're doing this to protect you", they all said in a serious unision, and pointing to their left ear.

"I don't need your protection. Now. Move.", he stated again growing more furious.

" Bakugou, please we beg you not to leave again!", they all screamed  trying to warn him as they began pinching their earlobe.

"Fine. I guess I'll have to force my way through", he grumbled as he proceeds to move forward.

"Nngh! Stop! We Can't Let you leave!", the group began to push the blonde as they only made him more angry.

" MOVE ALREADY! ", he screamed as he now shoved each one of them on the floor.

" STOP DON'T GO OUT THERE!", the whole group screamed as the blonde opened the door.

With that as he was about to walk out the door he heard a *beep* sound come from the side of his ear as he now heard Deku's Voice playing from the speaker of the side of the wall.

"Haha! Looks like you tried to leave again Kacchan! This time you won't be able to escape... Did you not think I'd let you off easy hmm?... Well it really is sad that not even your friends couldn't keep you from leaving! Well I must say Kacchan your going to feel a whole lot of shocking pain".

And with that the sound of a buzzy tone hit him as a rock, collapsing to the ground screaming in agony as 50 volts of electricity runs throughout his whole body. He blacked out hearing the sound of his friends screaming and the one that stood out the most

"Don't try it again or else".