Chapter 25

Honestly this was tiring. He'd end up getting hurt and being hurt which never served him well. It was like the world has something against him, and his punishment was staying here with Izuku being a total creep.

'Inventor of death', his ass. The name was just ridiculous!

And to try the nickname he gave him as a child, Deku, he'd taken that as a title to be known as. That name served him right Deku. All he ever was, was just a stupid deku.
The tiny boy who cried a lot as a child but was strange as hell when it came to his intrusive behavior and his inability to control himself.

Katsuki voiced a pained groan as his hair was grabbed as he forcefully pulled towards the bed. As always he was thrown on the bed rubbing his hair-

"H-Heh hahah!" he heard a crazed laugh in front him. His eyes widened before he even took the chance to fix himself he yelped.

"Kacchan..." deku's voice sounded as he yanked katsuki towards him. "What exactly did you hope to ACHIEVE!"

"AUGH!" he screamed before hands roughly grabbed his neck choking him.

"You do know that I love you?," Izuku's hand releases and caressed his jaw as their faces are inches apart, "But what you did early is down for punishments."

As quickly as Izuku thrown and got on top of him, he got off fast and hit a button at the top of the bed which chains sprouted out from the edges of the corner.

Swiftly the chains were locked onto his wrists and Izuku was right beside him.
"I just love that you gave me ideas to change up our room! Exactly how I always wanted it but it's missing something..." Izuku placed a finger on his lip while he thought, "Ahah! I always wanted to see Kacchan beg... Though knowing you, you'd always end up crying and I don't want that!"

He watched as Izuku reach under the bed pulling something-

A black box with a black and red heart lock was placed next to him.

"Wha- What Is that" katsuki blinked as sweat ran down his face.

He heard Izuku snicker as he got a key and unlocked the box, "oh, nothing you should worry about Kacchan."

When the sight of a needle and a bottle of a clear substance made view he tried to kick it out of the green haired males hand.

"Kacchan! Do you understand how long it took me to get this? Midnight isn't going to be happy if she finds out the aphrodisiac went to waste." Izuku frowned as he held the needle and stuck it inside the tube.

"Now Kacchan this is going to be painful but you'll feel better soon, cause y'know? I'll be here to help as it is my responsibility as a husband to help his wife" he smiled as he removed the box placing it under the bed along with the bottle inside. As Izuku leaned over and aimed the needle his way katsuki tries to push him away but the chains didn't necessarily give him much space as it seemed to reach Izuku's neck and not his hands.

"This is going to be so much fun Kacchan! Now that the chains allow me to control how much of a distance you can walk it's also great for bedroom activities."

He watched as Izuku placed the needle next to him as he started to unbutton his pants. He slid them off with ease and hated the way Izuku looked, carefully sliding his hands on his legs and muttered a bit on how his thighs looked thicker and felt much softer.