Chapter 17

15 months past from that incident.

"How Come No One Was By HIS SIDE?!", an angry greenette shouted across the room where his lover laid in the sunlight of their newly furnished bedroom.

Everyone who was in the house, and I mean it everyone: Maids, Butlers, Cooks, Gardeners, Painters, and The rest of his squad were in there. But Izuku wasn't paying any attention to them, he was focused on the medical team that were standing there looking at the ground with fear written on there face.

"Tell me now! Chiyo Shuzenji...", Izuku growled at the last part as he came head to head with the grey haired nurse. "Why was no one by his side? Your team should know that you should keep a watchful eye on him... Hell! Everyone knows that!", he said as he broke out in a crazed laugh, as he brought his hand to his face brushing his hair back.

"We---", she was about to say as Izuku interrupted her.

"WE?! WHEN DID I EVER GIVE ANY! OF YOU THE CHANCE TO DECIDE ON WHAT HE DOES!", Izuku hollered as he was now furious with the medical team.

Never would he allow anyone to decide what happens to His Kacchan, he made sure to let each one of these people who were standing in front of him and those who worked for or with him knows that, Katsuki was His and No One else's.

At all costs were they would put there lives on the line if Katsuki's life were endangered. If anyone were to not obey that command when needed, they would die. Or. The one who they truly love will die since they let his go.

a moment of silence... No one made a sound as the atmosphere felt cold and distinct. To this moment you were not allowed to talk or else--

"Sir, with all due respect Mr.Bakugou does not liste--", before one of the servants could finish he choked he felt warmth feeling around his neck as he gripped both his hands around it to stop the bleeding.

"With all due respect, I believe You forgot your place in here... Everyone knows never... And I mean... Never! To talk ill about my lover.", Izuku stated as the knife, the pocket knife was dripping with the blood, the dark red rose color to which exact made the man and the others cower in fear as they seen their bosses eye reflect the tenacity of lust for blood.

Stooping down to the injured guy on the floor, Izuku looked him straight in the eye... Watching as the man was trying to apply more pressure on the wound with his bloody hands gripping his neck as blood began to seap through his mouth.

"I hope that in your next life, you learn to keep your mouth shut and not be a dirty weasel... You could have possibly seen another day if you weren't talking about my wife.", he then spoke as he removed the man's hands from his neck as the sound of coughing and gagging filled his ears, the man choked on more blood when Izuku sliced his tongue and ripped out his Vocal cords.

That was the end to the mans life.

Very few female maids passed out, as they were now excused to leave.

The only people who were left in the room were the clean up team and Izuku's squad.

"You three, Go bury the body somewhere it would never be found... We'll be leaving as soon as you get back", Izuku said to three of his members as the rest left the room to get ready. Those who were only in the room were the clean up service who was almost done getting the blood off the floor.

Walking back over towards his beloved, he looked at the blonde in a lustful way. Its been over a Year and 3 months since he's been in a coma.

He's been going through the most for way to long, he wishes that in the end he could forgive him, and maybe they would understand why he's doing this.