Chapter 11

"Alright!" Perrie said the next day at eleven a.m.

Leigh-Anne whistled low once they stopped at their destination.

Perrie grinned then hopped to stand in front of Leigh-Anne. "This is the beach de la Los Angeles!" She clapped over her head while grinning. "Like what you see so far?"

Leigh-Anne adjusted her arm bag on her shoulder as she looked around. They would have come here earlier but Perrie had slept in until ten. Leigh would have woken her earlier but she'd thought that Perrie was tired from the time difference much like herself. I started to panic that she may be dead when ten started approaching so out of my own anxiety I shook her awake. Perrie had not been happy to be woken from her slumber. She'd started shouting at Leigh-Anne, causing her to draw back in fear. After Perrie saw her face she had immediately calmed down and started apologizing. What I learned is to just let her sleep in next time. An angry Perrie was not a Perrie she wanted to be around again. She did look kind of cute though. She blushed a little.

The beach already had a substantial amount of people on it. Leigh spotted some playing volleyball farther down. Children were playing in the sand and older people were swimming around the water.

"Yeah ignore the commoners for now." Perrie told her. "We can find a clear spot to have fun if we start looking now. I'm sure." She beckoned for Leigh to come up to her.

Leigh-Anne did so. The two of them were dressed in tank tops and short-shorts. They also wore slippers on their feet. Leigh-Anne liked how warm the sand felt when it slipped into them. The last time she had gone to a beach her shoes had been closed so she did not get to experience this.

Perrie had brought them to one of the stores across the street to get some sand toys. She had bought some sunglasses as well since she'd forgotten hers at the hotel. She wore them on her face right now and a cap over her head. Her hair was in a ponytail while Leigh's was up in a messy bun. I'm loving the beach Leigh look. Lil cutie. Aww. She kissed at the girl as they kept walking.

Leigh heard the sounds and turned to look. "What are you doing?" She giggled.

"You look cute." Perrie shrugged.

Leigh-Anne smiled. "Thanks. You do too. But you didn't need me to tell you that." She looked ahead. "I don't think we'll find a clear spot. There are so many people."

"Does that bug you? Want me to tell some kids to beat it?"

Leigh-Anne gasped. "Noooo! Meanie!" She shoved Perrie lightly.

Perrie did not budge. "What? It wouldn't be mean. This is your first time having the beach experience so they'd be doing something good by getting the hell out of our way."

Leigh-Anne laughed. "Perrie, don't do that please."

Perrie spotted an area that they could use. "Okay I won't. Your wish is my command my darling."

"Good." Leigh-Anne saw the spot too. "Ooo there!"

"Come on." Perrie ran to it and looked over her shoulder at Leigh who jogged to catch up. "Ha ha. I win. Too slow. Slow poke! Hahaha!"

"I didn't know we were racing so it doesn't count." Leigh-Anne said while moving her head around. She placed her bag on the ground. "So what now? Sand castle?"

"No, no. Is that what you're most excited for?" Perrie laughed. "We ditch the fits." She took her shades off then put them in her bag. Now she pulled off her top, swung it over her head then stuffed it in her bag. After that she wiggled out of her shorts and packed it away too. "And then . . ." She knelt next to her bag and pulled out a blanket. "So we won't get too much sand on we bums." She clapped when the mat was set up. "Get out of dem clothes Leigh. We've got stuff to do." She was setting up the sand toys.