Chapter 32

Their Literature exam had been in the morning and the English exam followed after lunch time. When they were over was when Perrie decided to bring up what had been on her mind since she left Leigh's house the night before.

"So Jungkook," Perrie started as they walked to the parking lot.

"Yes. I found the exam quite doable. I think that my short story will win an award. I spent the most time on it because I was getting carried away. I'll write the sequel when I get home." Jungkook did not want for Perrie to say anything else.

Princeton nodded and patted Jungkook's back. "That's the spirit man. Do your exams yourself." He and Ray Ray had had many serious talks with Jungkook regarding the fact that he wanted to pay someone to pass GCSE's for him. They had somehow managed to convince him to be honest and just take the exams like everyone else so that was why he was here instead of at home watching movies.

Jungkook felt proud. "I hope they like my short story."

"Why does it sound like that's the only section you did?" Jesy asked boredly while on her phone. I don't need to tell anyone who I'm texting. They knew that it was her 'girlfriend'. Heeheehee. This morning, Leigh had gotten a call from the producers of 'Truth Hurts' to tell her that she had gotten the part she auditioned for yesterday. Yipee! On a regular, she would be mad about this but since she was f*cking with Leigh, she was happy. We're not actually having sex. The only thing they had done was that little steamy makeout and groping session at the back of the venue of Sairah's party. Other than that, Jesy had not gotten much action. Oh but I have a very wild imagination so it's fine. Her dreams had only gotten better after getting a piece of the marvellous cake that was Leigh-Anne. Just wish I could boast about it but alas. I cannot.

"I did the others. They were just boring in comparison to my short story." Jungkook was beginning to like exams. "Will there be a short story section on the other ones?"

"No. We are through with the creative exams so far." Hoseok was with them since he only showed up for major exams. His classmates were always happy to see him when he appeared on school compound in uniform so he always felt like a celebrity when he showed up. "So that means I actually have to begin studying. Ughghghgh." He had spent the weekend hanging out and having fun and the days before the exam doing the same thing. Sunday was a particularly interesting day. Jesy had asked if she and Leigh-Anne could come to his drag racing event in the afternoon to which he had said yes since he enjoyed having more people to party with. I did not pin Leigh-Anne as the type to enjoy illegal activities though. She and Jesy had driven in his sports car with him as they raced on a private beach out of town. Jesy seemed to have had a good time and so did Leigh-Anne. He had attempted to teach them a bit about driving and Leigh-Anne had driven them a little on the beach. The girl screams sooooo much. Jesy had told him that it meant Leigh was having a good time. But my hearing suffered. At least Leigh-Anne was cute. I have been told to keep the event secret. So he couldn't even post about it. It is illegal so I shouldn't be posting it anyway but I am above the law. It was weird that he was now hanging out with two of his sister's most unstable clients and showing them his bad habits but he supposed that it was also good because he was teaching them that they could do whatever they wanted. Yes. If only he could rub it in Jiho's face. One day. One day.

"You haven't started studying yet?" Jade did not understand how Hoseok existed with such a crazy lifestyle. "Who steps into an exam room for a major exam without studying for months in advance?"

"Most of the people here I guess." Ray Ray rolled his eyes. "Except for the smart people. You know, the kids who actually make the school look good? Got the feeling that they're gonna put the school high on the charts this year."