Chapter 33

Meanwhile, Perrie was collecting her receipts.

"If this boy doesn't answer his phone another time . . ." Perrie said as she tried calling Hoseok for the third time since hanging up on Marcy.

The blonde girl was wrapped up in a sheet cocoon on her bed with her laptop in front of her. She had been crying while watching Leigh's favourite movies before Marcy had called. Don't look at me like that. I-I . . . my entire personality doesn't revolve around Leigh. I just sometimes remember that we haven't been as close of late and feel sad. Before this I was knitting mittens people! I have hobbies and loads of skills. Who was she talking to? Shit. She was losing it.

Hoseok answered at long last. "You got Hoseok, open to talk."

Perrie was jealous of how easily those lines flowed out of him but she was not here to discuss that. "Where the f*ck are you?"

"In my London mansion with the firsts of the guests at my Hoseok Mega Awesome 24 hour party special." After he said this, she heard people cheering. There was dance music playing in the background. "It started at seven and will end at seven the next night. Oo oo!" The people repeated with a 'oo oo' of their own.

Perrie could tell that this would be easy already. "Do Leigh-Anne and Jesy happen to be some of your guests at this 24 hour party Mr man?"

"Pshh. Of course. I've been helping my girl Leigh out with her rebranding project since Jesy asked me to add on to the edgy events she could take place in over the weekends. I facilitated a drag race on one of my private beaches last Sunday to which they came. I taught Leigh-Anne a bit about how to drive my sports car and she screamed all the way once she caught on. She is a horrible driver but a very cute girl." He sighed. "I like her."

Perrie smiled but it wasn't a pleasant one. I f*cking knew it. "Where is the exact location of this mansion?" She placed her hands over her laptop to start typing.

"Ah you want to come. I knew you would not be able to resist after hearing my description and all the fun happening around me." Hoseok laughed like a mad man. "The exact location is . . ."

Perrie took it down. "Thank you for cooperating but uh! When was the last time you saw Leigh-Anne? Is she okay?"

"Yeah she's right next to me. She's trying to make new friends so Jesy is bringing some of the finest girls at the party up to her to talk. The music is loud and the people are happy up in here!"

Perrie wondered if Leigh could hear Hoseok giving away all of this information. "She can't hear you right?"

"No she's having a lovely conversation with Andrea- oh wait no. She's getting up to go to the bathroom with Jesy now. At least I think they're going to the bathroom. Leigh-Anne looks pale. Hmm . . . oh well. So when can I expect y-"

"She got sick??" Perrie was so mad at Jesy right now. Or maybe her fever's back? This was bad.

"I don't know. So when are you coming?"

Perrie hung up and set her phone down. She had the address so now all she had to do was tell Marcy where all of this was happening. I hope she goes to drag Leigh-Anne home. They should drag Jesy away too. Yeah we have exams. If I can't enjoy myself then she can't either.

_________________

And now Marcy was closing the door to her car behind her before walking up to the massive house that was obviously entertaining several guests. The flashing colourful lights were more than visible from here.

Sairah hopped out too and shook her head at Marcy's side. "I'd expect this from someone like Jesy but Leigh-Anne?" She was even more mad at Jesy than she had been in the past. "Jesy must have corrupted Leigh-Anne with her gross Jesy germs to get her to behave so . . . like this. Who even likes parties? Leigh doesn't does she?" They really needed to teach Leigh a lesson once they got to her.